Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 02:32 PM

Re: Open Heart Surgery.

This is wonderful news, Pauline! The scary part of surgery is behind you, you can face new challenges with more courage than you had before.

Hope you are mending nicely, and stay strong and happy.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:04 PM

Good to see you back posting on here and glad that everything went well with the operation Pauline, I haven't had nothing like the serious operation that you have had. Just a couple of Heart Attacks and some stents fitted....But it certainly gives you a different perspective on what is important in your life...

All the best Pauline and take good care of yourself....XX
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
To be honest,Pesta,I haven't been poorly with,the mitral regurgitation ,just kept getting palpitations,but my surgeon at the Royal Brompton hospital London,advised me to have the procedure ,as the regurgitation was getting worse and the heart was getting worn out,plus beginning to enlarge,..plus age and fitness were on my side,so here we are today,onwards and upwards.
Even so lass, it must've still been scary. I freely admit I'm a wuss.

Yea, onwards and upwards kiddo, just think what you could do now
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:20 PM

my hubby has just had open heart surgery major op' he was in critical care for a month and in hosp befor that as hes breathing got worse ' but still he's home and on the mend - but never took to well over it - but glad ur on the mend now 'some things u just cannot put off …..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
So pleased your heart surgery was a success, Pauline - glad you are recovering well

Thank you,Mags.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
That's great news Pauline, hope you recover well.

Thank you,Susie.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

03-09-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
This is wonderful news, Pauline! The scary part of surgery is behind you, you can face new challenges with more courage than you had before.

Hope you are mending nicely, and stay strong and happy.
Thank you,Right Now,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

03-09-2018, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good to see you back posting on here and glad that everything went well with the operation Pauline, I haven't had nothing like the serious operation that you have had. Just a couple of Heart Attacks and some stents fitted....But it certainly gives you a different perspective on what is important in your life...

All the best Pauline and take good care of yourself....XX

I am sorry to hear,OGF,that you have had heart attacks,the stents,would have opened up your arteries,I think that is right,.?...and yes!,it certainly gives you a different perspective on life,good luck to you for the future,. X
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

03-09-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
my hubby has just had open heart surgery major op' he was in critical care for a month and in hosp befor that as hes breathing got worse ' but still he's home and on the mend - but never took to well over it - but glad ur on the mend now 'some things u just cannot put off …..

Sorry to hear about your husband,as long as he takes it easy,recovery will happen,but slowly,one day at a time,I wish you both well,
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 05:17 PM

A mended heart is a special heart Pauline.

My best wishes for you

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top