Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 12:11 PM

Re: Hedgehogs

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It was at night, I shone a light on it .
That's what I do, I hold a torch up high and point is slightly downwards, you get to see the hog without startling it.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2018, 01:20 PM

TessA ,When I looked again, it did seem like flash. Thanks.

Nicol, you are well into your hedgehogs, maybe you will have a nursery next spring.

Maybe you and TessA would like to become a 'Hedgehog Champion' ?

https://www.hedgehogstreet.org/regis...JMfFQiGAr1xGYY
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 10:08 AM

There are at least 3 Hogs visiting my garden now.

I checked the hoghouse one day last week and at that time there were 2 in there asleep although one has now moved on somewhere else, but the smallest one is still in there.

The other night I took this photo of 2 large hogs at the lower feeding station....

While they were busy eating I had a quick look in the hoghouse and there was still one in there (the smaller hog) just waking up and coming out to look for grub

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top