Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 03:41 PM

Re: Floydy's Top 200 Music Artists

No worries mate. I don't know what happened on here to make you feel this way but obviously you have to do what you feel is right. Thanks for the list, obviously you have already made the effort compiling it in the past. No surprise at who's No 1 though.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No worries mate. I don't know what happened on here to make you feel this way but obviously you have to do what you feel is right. Thanks for the list, obviously you have already made the effort compiling it in the past. No surprise at who's No 1 though.
I did actually think of you when I made the decision to post the rest of the list mate, and how you may have been slightly disappointed but I need to have some breathing space from here for a while. I'm still posting but only on the exercise thread and maybe the odd good morning. The General section I have no interest with at the moment.

Cheers for your interest anyway bud
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I did actually think of you when I made the decision to post the rest of the list mate, and how you may have been slightly disappointed but I need to have some breathing space from here for a while. I'm still posting but only on the exercise thread and maybe the odd good morning. The General section I have no interest with at the moment.

Cheers for your interest anyway bud
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 07:15 AM

Well, I'm glad you didn't simply abandon the project Floydy, you drew a line under it by posting the (almost) full list. And a fine list it is too. I've studied it, looking for holes but it looks pretty sound. #199
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Well, I'm glad you didn't simply abandon the project Floydy, you drew a line under it by posting the (almost) full list. And a fine list it is too. I've studied it, looking for holes but it looks pretty sound. #199
Yeah thanks d00d
I even had the biographies written out in brief too to accompany each artist, but I really couldn't be assed to bother attaching a YouTube vid to the entries. So I shelved it. All partly to do with not having too much interest in the forum atm too I'm afraid.

Radiohead - Sorry mate, not a fan except for second album 'The Bends', which is a classic. Thom Yorke's voice is a dirge IMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong but my previous musical excursion "Top 1000 Albums" was completed, but I don't think you were on the forum then? Anyway, that may entertain you more as it does have a little more depth to it
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 01:42 PM

You're right ... The Bends was their finest hour. Plus, they did a mean version of The Headmaster's Ritual

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top