Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 10:11 AM

Re: Professional photos of Holly

Thanks ladies. Yes, we do seem to love each other and definitely a great companion.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 02:06 AM

As long as the person paying for the pictures are happy with them, that is all that matters.

Every photographer has their own ideas and rightly so., What I would say is have a look at what is in their portfolio first as see if it is the type of photo expected from a shoot first.

I will say no more
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:46 AM

Great photos Jazzi. I love Westies.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
As long as the person paying for the pictures are happy with them, that is all that matters.

Every photographer has their own ideas and rightly so., What I would say is have a look at what is in their portfolio first as see if it is the type of photo expected from a shoot first.

I will say no more
I don’t understand your post, RS. What are you saying? My niece is a professional photographer, and has awards!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:10 PM

Hey Jazzi. Your pictures look great. You are happy with them; others have mentioned how lovely they are. Don’t sweat one questionable comment.
The pics are priceless !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Hey Jazzi. Your pictures look great. You are happy with them; others have mentioned how lovely they are. Don’t sweat one questionable comment.
The pics are priceless !

I agree Jazzi. Enjoy your photo's.

I can't do with cryptic comments.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I don’t understand your post, RS. What are you saying? My niece is a professional photographer, and has awards!

I have to say I am really struggling to find what you hard not to understand. I thought I made it quite plain.

But for you I will try and make it more simple.

Why do some people choose one make /type/model/colour of a motorcar. It is because they like what they see. Others choose differently for exactly the same reason. it is called personal choice

Nothing wrong with whatever one likes.

For your information

The difference between being a professional photographer and an amature photographer is one gets paid the other doesn't.

It does not mean one can produce a better picture than the other, they both can produce the same standard

Hope this clarifies your not understanding. I suspect you are reading into my post something that isn't there or even implied.

Oh for you information by the way I have won international photographic competitions over the years but tend to keep the pleasure of winning to myself and choose not to reveal which and when, and I am not a professional photographer it is just a hobby

It is impolite to comment on others photos unless specifically asked for an opinion by the photographer, and even then what one likes is again personal choice.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I have to say I am really struggling to find what you hard not to understand. I thought I made it quite plain.

But for you I will try and make it more simple.

Why do some people choose one make /type/model/colour of a motorcar. It is because they like what they see. Others choose differently for exactly the same reason. it is called personal choice

Nothing wrong with whatever one likes.

For your information

The difference between being a professional photographer and an amature photographer is one gets paid the other doesn't.

It does not mean one can produce a better picture than the other, they both can produce the same standard

Hope this clarifies your not understanding. I suspect you are reading into my post something that isn't there or even implied.

Oh for you information by the way I have won international photographic competitions over the years but tend to keep the pleasure of winning to myself and choose not to reveal which and when, and I am not a professional photographer

It is impolite to comment on others photos unless specifically asked for an opinion, and even then what one likes is again personal choice. Comments of others work can cause upset and disagreement or approval
I don't understand what you are saying there RS
This is an Over 50s forum to make friends and chat to each other about different subjects, not a Photographic forum. If we like someone's photographs, surely there is no harm in telling them so?

ETA: I see you have changed your wording since I posted.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I don't understand what you are saying there RS
This is an Over 50s forum to make friends and chat to each other about different subjects, not a Photographic forum. If we like someone's photographs, surely there is no harm in telling them so?

ETA: I see you have changed your wording since I posted.

Likewise, if you don't like them - kinder to say nowt.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

08-11-2018, 12:54 AM

Mups
I never said I didn't like them. What I said is if the person paying for them likes them etc
Yvonne Lorraine has her own distinctive style which every photographer strives to attain
it is individuality that stands one out from another

I chose my words very carefully and just pointed out it pays to check out a photographers work first.
had i said i don't like them I would have been jumped on, had I said I like them that could also be misinterpreted. You just can't win either way

People are far to quick to read into something that suits what they think and not what is actually written

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top