Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 12:43 PM

Re: Debate

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I would never apologise to trolls.
The normal argument put forward by a person who has no defense against a realistic and evidence based post.

https://youtu.be/fI6M2VDEqZk
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
The EU were never going to let us leave with a golden handshake, they don't want any other country to do the same. Why anyone expected that we'd get away without a serious struggle is wishing for the impossible.
The Government had no plans, no idea about what would happen, how is the ordinary person in the street supposed to know these things?
It's not going how leavers expected, now they want to blame remainers, that makes no sense.
We all have to live with this, thanks!

Please note, I used no derogatory terms, unlike those who wish to force their views on others and can not express other ways of doing so other than abuse.

Good post Tessa - the b.i.b. is how I see it - and it's all Cameron's fault, IMO. He was arrogant enough not to think people would vote leave. Stupid man.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 02:45 PM

Hi

The debate between May and Corbyn is one thing I will not be watching.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Oh go on,I personally enjoy a good guffaw at the pair of Them...can't wait
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 02:58 PM

Maybot is always worth a look and I'm interested in how much squirming corbyn has to do too.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oh go on,I personally enjoy a good guffaw at the pair of Them...can't wait
Assuming they both want the best for the country, they have to come to the same, shared conclusion, and solution.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Me neither.

I imagine it would be as interesting as PM's Questions, where all the questions are known beforehand and non-committal answers pre-prepared!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Assuming they both want the best for the country, they have to come to the same, shared conclusion, and solution.
Awww, how cute!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2018, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Awww, how cute!
I now I am endearing to you in my innocent approach of this brexit phenomenon. I am not used to the cut throat way of politics in the UK, but I find it refreshing how politicians throw with mud instead of discussing like civilised people.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top