Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:30 PM

Re: The EU and Freemasonry

[QUOTE=itsme;1585750]The photo has no link whatsoever to the EU and is just a photo scraped up from the web. It could be about anything and has no relevance to the EU.

Have you never wondered why there are no EU flags?

Only the likes of SG and others who are open to bullshit like farage and others will take this crap on board.

You are just a dangerous No Mark realist.

The photo by the way is taken from a blog called 3.bp.blogspot, a typical gambit used by nutters.

I think the other nutter trump would call it fake news. But there are enough already on here who have fallen for it, more fool you.[/QUOTE

I would insult you back but Mother Nature has already done such a fine job I just couldn't compete.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Here is another interesting article :

European Unification - A Masonic Accomplishment

http://forumeuropa.net/showthread.php?tid=173

"It would be unfair not to recollect that the Austrian count Coudenhove Kalergi, after the painful experience of the First World War, founds the Paneuropa organization whose target was to constitute the United States of Europe. Nevertheless, we should underline the initiative of Aristide Briand, the French Minister of External Affairs, and his counterpart, Gustav Stresseman, who suggested a European union inside the Nations' Society from Geneva"

"The essence of European unification is the transfer of power from the national sovereign and independent states to a supranational power, i.e. European. This project represents a historical leap previously unachieved because the attempts and the success, of much or less extent but still ephemeral, were done by force and were of hegemonic nature. The blueprint of a new Europe was created on the basis of the great values promoted by Masonry: peace, liberty, equity, fraternity. Europe was tired because of the two World Wars during a single generation. The desire for long-lasting peace was great and justified, to say the least, by the precepts of all the great religions"

"To accomplish the federalization of Europe, the European Movement should have convinced (rather than fought) two essentially different forces: first, the European nations, i.e. the residual mentality fed by mutual adversities emphasized after the war. Second, the governments of the national states that displayed reticence to the idea of giving in their sovereignty. From the constitution of the European Council on the 5th of May 1949, it was obvious that the governments did not agree to have their prerogatives diminished. This is still obvious, especially in the case of the recently adhered (Poland, etc.), that display their own opinions and external politics. Still, the federal Europe must have a single outlook concerning external affairs."

"The realization of a United Europe can not be done at once. It needs the successive periods of an uprising evolution, far from perfection. We are the contemporaries, apprentices, fellowcrafts, masters and architects of this great edifice. We can not pass through without pointing out the evolution of the terminology. From the European Economical Community (preceded by the European communities, ECCS and the EURATOM), the European Community to the European Union and maybe this is not it. These changes point to the fact that starting with the economic, there is a tendency to unite the politics, the spirit, the concept, the moral. And maybe the United Europe must represent, above everything, a moral space. Regarding this transformation, the vigilance of Freemasonry is a mission"

There is also some interesting info in that article explaining how masonic symbolism has found its way into EU symbolism and is seen in the flag, the bank notes and coinage.
Taken from the drivel on the website;

"The symbols that stand on the two facets of the notes are eloquent. Both facets bear elements of architectural buildings, the noble art that defines Masonry".

So your and there argument is that any countries currency that depicts a building is Free Masonry??????????????????
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=shropshiregirl;1585858]
Originally Posted by itsme ->
The photo has no link whatsoever to the EU and is just a photo scraped up from the web. It could be about anything and has no relevance to the EU.

Have you never wondered why there are no EU flags?

Only the likes of SG and others who are open to bullshit like farage and others will take this crap on board.

You are just a dangerous No Mark realist.

The photo by the way is taken from a blog called 3.bp.blogspot, a typical gambit used by nutters.

I think the other nutter trump would call it fake news. But there are enough already on here who have fallen for it, more fool you.[/QUOTE

I would insult you back but Mother Nature has already done such a fine job I just couldn't compete.

I wasn't daft enough to be taken in by such crap though.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Are you seriously trying to tell us you met someone on a cruise who disclosed to you that he was a worshipful master of a masonic lodge and he was prepared to recommend you to join

Not the way these things work I am afraid.
You're very wrong Aerolor. In fact on our dining table throughout the cruise there were 3 other couples and 2 of those husbands were masons, one being the WM. Many Masons don't keep their affinity secret these days. In terms of those on my cruise they were wearing masonic cufflinks and other symbolised things like rings etc. If you recognise those things then you know they are Masons and hence I struck up conversations about it. Once they knew that I already knew a hell of a lot about the Craft they were happy to engage.

I was told at that time that I would make a good mason, but I simply took that as typical (and TBH rather lame) flattery approach to recruitment.

I assure you he was the WM and having established our friendship on the cruise and subsequently having stayed weekends at his and his wife's house a number of times, I of course took the opportunity at times to press him for information.

Unfortunately as you will know, masons will not tell you anything of much substance having sworn solemn oaths not to reveal things. What you get instead is similar to what you get from Christians who are wholly unable to objectively defend their beliefs and the available evidence which is essentially just a testimony of what Masonry means to them, what they got from it etc.

Truth is hard to come by unfortunately. There are good things about Freemasonry and there are bad things. Same with most collective groups. Most people know the bad involves huge levels of corruption which pervade just about every important facet of our society. The police, judiciary, councils, governments, public industries, politicians and so on. I've personally had 30 years of IT career seeing over and over the most inept technically useless people being promoted over very gifted capable people because they were "in the club". Many here will have witnessed the same in their own careers. Where I worked, management was utterly dire, so incestuous in its operation looking after its own.

These things might be far from the true heart and intention of Freemasonry, and yet the Craft remains infested with such issues and has been so for many many years. Again the same can be said of other collectives and many religions to boot.

Whatever we think, the fact is that Freemasons the world over are beavering away hard to further the Masonic agendas. The problem is, those on the outer layers of the "onion" are clueless as to what those true agendas are in the innermost layers. Information is released to members very gradually, drip by drip. And that's a core problem.

If you are required to take solemn oaths about giving your loyalty to such a group and to never reveal its secrets, then you really need a very comprehensive understanding of exactly who they are and what they do. At least that's my opinion. I would personally deem it foolish and irresponsible to take any such oath in a frivolous manner and without properly understanding what I was joining.

As a result of what I have learned over many years, and as a result of the information I am not able to uncover, I have refrained from journeying.

I believe if we are to progress as a society, we need to put aside notions of being elite and special and accept that we are all equal and all essentially the same. Knowledge should be shared freely, not kept hidden by a select few.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Tabby, the signs, passwords and handshakes are to be found all over the internet and in numerous books and have been for years. They are no secret any longer. Freemasonry has long since moved on from such things though the rituals remain of course as they are a core part of the teaching.

There is a long and rich tapestry of history associated with the brotherhood.

I make no particular assertions about the Freemasons and what they are doing except to acknowledge that whether we like it or not, Freemasons have controlled and shaped our history for 100s of years. They have their agendas and have been furthering them continually all this time and are still doing it today.

It is up to individuals to do their own research to try and uncover what they can about the Craft. Given that much of your lives are the result of Freemasonic actions over 100s of years it would seem sensible to do some level of research.

The key point of this thread is simply to understand the interlinked nature that exists between the EU and Freemasonry. They are so intertwined as to be one TBH.
Be careful realist, sounds like you are on the brink of falling in the claws of the brotherhood. Once in, you never get out. They don't have an article 50 procedure. I have been in the same position, but the writings of Erich von Däniken showed me a complete other worldvision. Read them and stay away of any brotherhood.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 09:52 PM

For brevity, it was not my intention whatsoever to suggest that the photo in the earlier post was an EU related meeting. It was just a suitable picture of Freemasons.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

05-12-2018, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Be careful realist, sounds like you are on the brink of falling in the claws of the brotherhood. Once in, you never get out. They don't have an article 50 procedure. I have been in the same position, but the writings of Erich von Däniken showed me a complete other worldvision. Read them and stay away of any brotherhood.
As I said earlier Solasch I know much about the rituals and they way in which candidates are treated and progressed.

I understand I suspect more about the 1st Degree Tracing Board than 1st degree candidates are actually told.

That for me is a key problem. The need to dupe or not be wholly open and honest with candidates.

I could never take the required oaths without full knowledge of what I would be joining.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No do I
I have met various FMs unfortunately they were prats convinced the masons were the be all and end all..
Still there must be ok ones as well
There was a lad at the place where I work who was a FM. i was always wondering why he was being so friendly towards me all the time until we went out for a beer one night. My wife and I ended up being invited to his house and he had another couple of blokes there who were trying their damnedest to entice us to their way of life; books, pamphlets, even recordings of their meetings.
We couldn't get out of there fast enough!

I used to know a stonemason at one time but he wasn't such a bad lad.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

05-12-2018, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
he had another couple of blokes there who were trying their damnedest to entice us to their way of life; books, pamphlets, even recordings of their meetings.
It's an integral part of the "system" I believe, that FM's are expected to try and recruit new members during at least their first few years.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 07:20 AM

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top