Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 12:40 PM

Re: No Deal

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We may well get Jeremy in.

We would then end up with strikes to allow them to support injustices abroad.

A complete disaster for workers here.

A No Deal means austerity for years, much worse than we have now.

I simply cannot see why you are voting for your own demise.

Nobody is going to be lending us money if Corbyn gets in.

You are voting for your own demise.

Grace will not be going to Private school.

Corbyn is going to abolish them.

You will not be driving your 4x4, he is going to tax them out of existence.

I am not one of the very rich, my Pensions amount to slightly over £30,000 a year after Tax.

That is because I have been seriously injured in my job.

If Corbyn gets in I am out of here.

So are many other Enforcement Officers, retired and serving.

We simply do not trust the man and his backers.

Destroy your life and your families by all means.

Just do not blame others for your decision.
Keep boasting about how much you have. Personally I don't believe I am voting for anything bad to happen, company I work for is in the process of bringing many staff back from India, where just two years ago I was worried about my job I'm now looking at an office filling up with tech support teams and customer services all coming back in house as the experiment with out sourcing to cheaper places has been a disaster. So much work they are talking about either giving me more hours or engaging another cleaner. My husband is going for a second interview tomorrow and hears on the grape vine only him and one other in the running for the job so hopefully no more benefits for us. Nathan doing really well and Grace been offered secondary school bursary she has worked so hard to make that happen.

We may not have £30,000 a year and probably never will but as a unit we will be fine. So none of your threats of disaster ring true at all.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Labour would not win a general election, too many people think they are too posh to vote for them.
I disagree. If Labour could come up with the goods I'm sure they would do very well at the next election, but it would involve getting rid of its leader and all of its members.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 09:41 AM

https://www.aol.co.uk/2018/12/10/and...f-theresa-may/
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Bye !!!
No need for that.

On a serious topic.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top