Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 03:32 PM

Re: The Assassination Letter (Vote of no confidence for May)

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The best available is on the table. Take it or leave. That is what Mark Rutte and Merkel told May yesterday. In brussels she was told the same.

Suppose May wins todays vote, she in untouchable for a year. It strenghens her position.
Unless we go to WTO rules then they will change their minds IMO
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Anything that gets us closer to rescinding Article 50 is fine by me.
That is not in the interest of the EU. Better let the date of march 29 pass. After a few weeks or months the full scale of the disaster will be obvious. The UK applies for new membership. Which can speedily acomplished in accordance with article 49, since you still comply with most rules. Membership will be granted, of course without the present opt-outs and rebate.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Unless we go to WTO rules then they will change their minds IMO
Many times members (Even leave-voters) explained to you the ramifications of wto. What does it take for you to understand?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 04:51 PM

I watched her on PMQ's she's completely unfazed by any of it! She thinks that as long as she turns every question around to what the opposition would do, that excuses the fact that she can't or won't answer any sensible questions!
I think she's deluded.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 05:14 PM

Good to hear a guy on BBC News about 45 mins ago being interviewed and saying that a NO DEAL wouldn't be particularly bad, that there would be some administrative challenges in the short term but which could be worked out.

Project Fear/Hysteria has done immense damage imho and has to stop.

We need to leave the EU now with NO DEAL and put an end to the whole stupid fiasco. Only once it's done will people stop trying to derail the democratic decision.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 05:16 PM

Many times members (Even leave-voters) explained to you the ramifications of wto. What does it take for you to understand?
A lot more than amateurs on a forum solasch, I tend to look to people who know a bit more than we all do about these things. If I believed half of the stuff on this forum I'd be an anti vaxer and conspiracy theorist and I'm neither.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

12-12-2018, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
A lot more than amateurs on a forum solasch, I tend to look to people who know a bit more than we all do about these things. If I believed half of the stuff on this forum I'd be an anti vaxer and conspiracy theorist and I'm neither.
That is the clever way! If you hear an interview with someone like realist on the radio, you will follow his mantra?
Look at your answer to his post on the thread "astonished". You are desperate for answers that are in line with your fantasies.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:19 PM

That is the clever way! If you hear an interview with someone like realist on the radio, you will follow his mantra?
Look at your answer to his post on the thread "astonished". You are desperate for answers that are in line with your fantasies.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:20 PM

I never delve into these political threads as a rule, but I will say at the moment I feel damn sorry for TM and admire her tenacity.

The people I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them are the devious, treachorous, traitors who should be supporting her and don't.

What treacherous turn-coats they are, showing their true colours.
How you could trust people like that with your future wellbeing is beyond me.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2018, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Perhaps Joe, but at least we might get a good deal with the EU..

We already have the best deal, it's called MEMBERSHIP

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top