Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 07:28 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

I am accompanying a friend to a hospital appointment this morning - then we are out for lunch - somewhere!

On Westie watch late afternoon and evening as her owner also has appointments and is going out in the evening for a 'Secret Santa'!

have a lovely day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 08:29 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning all, no frost here at the moment but forecast a cold day with south easterly wind... brrrrr....

Just heading off out with the dogs shortly then after coffee we are on a cleaning blitz to prepare the house for a family get together on the weekend.

Have a pleasant day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 08:41 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

A busy day for you ST, but sounds good.

I have a very long assessment due today, I will be bored stupid.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 09:10 AM

Morning all.

Dry but very cold outside.

Off into Town this morning, still got things to buy and cards to give out.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 09:47 AM

Good morning everybody.

I plan on a double session at my leisure centre this morning - gym & swim.

Afterwards, lunch with my friend & browse around town.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 09:48 AM

Good morning everyone a cold clear day.

I am off to have my hair cut and to go to the organic shop then home to make some leek and celery soup for the freezer.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 10:13 AM

Good morning all a chilly 2 degrees here...

My SIL called in last night and got our Christmas tree and decorations down from the loft so that was a big help.

I too am off to the hairdressers later today to get my hair cut.

Swimmy, have you heard how Guy is?

Enjoy your day everyone.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 10:34 AM

Had to go into Sutton Surrey yesterday to sort out some trust fund banking with my sister. She then took us out for a meal in a posh restaurant. One the way home I dropped off one of my camera lenses to get it repaired. This time it was the zoom that would not manually turn it was jammed somehow. it is or should be fixed under the warranty the repair company has from the last time although it is a different fault. They had to remove the zoom ring last time so hopefully this fix will be covered. just waiting for a phone call today from them to see what they say.
Better this happened now than when on holiday in Japan next year

Bright and sunny this morning but very cold. At least it is dry so not all bad
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 11:08 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Nice to be home for a few days.
It is so cold now!
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 12:07 PM

Good morning all. Very cold but nice and dry. Washing ready to peg out and another load to go in. Pastry rubbed in ready for the water and rolling out on Friday for the sausage rolls. Bread put to rise, probably won't be ready to be dealt with till late afternoon, it's so cold but I don't want to put the heating on yet as I have more jobs to do and I won't get on with it if it's too cosy. Have a good day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top