Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 03:18 PM

What do we know about Canada ++

Steve Baker on ''how, if the backstop problem can be solved, Canada Plus Plus Plus is the natural Brexit negotiation solution''.....

I was listening to Steve on the radio, his reasoning and proposals sound good to me.

The video is under 4 minutes long and worth a listen..
Sounds better than the offer on the table .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 03:22 PM

Re: What do we know about Canada ++

I've heard about this Canada +++ option also. I truly believe that there are a number of options like this available. No question.

The problem is our government belongs to the EU and is controlled by them. All one happy Freemasonic/Common Purpose family. That being the case they are simply not going to offer us any such option.

The way forward is very clear now:

1) May and her entourage of EU stooges must be removed from office asap

2) A hard BrExiteer must replace her who WILL deliver the referendum result, to Leave the EU

3) We then Leave with No Deal immediately

4) We then invite the EU to the negotiating table on OUR TERMS
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 03:31 PM

Realist I sorry I don't believe in conspiracy theories but I do believe May and her ''EU personal adviser' Oliver Robbins and the EU have turned a blind eye to viable alternatives to Mays plan for the reasons Steve mentions in the video.

I wish this option had more widely discussed in the media, I think it was partly the plan that David Davis was working on and took to Checkers only to have it thrown out I understand at the behest of Robbins.

I can't believe the brains of Europe can't come up with a better plan than Mays that can get through parliment if they really wish too..
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 03:32 PM

Yes I've heard him and read his ideas too and he seems to be making a lot of sense. But it assumes our politicians want to leave at all, it seems to me they want to keep us in no matter what else is available.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I've heard about this Canada +++ option also. I truly believe that there are a number of options like this available. No question.

The problem is our government belongs to the EU and is controlled by them. All one happy Freemasonic/Common Purpose family. That being the case they are simply not going to offer us any such option.

1) May and her entourage of EU stooges must be removed from office asap

2) A hard BrExiteer must replace her who WILL deliver the referendum result, to Leave the EU

Hi

The EU has just created the biggest Trading Bloc in the world with Japan, this accounts for one third of the world's GDP.

They have others in the pipeline, India is the next one.

They have bigger fish to fry and the biggest economy dictates the terms in any Trade Deal.

Leaving with No Deal means all our exporters are put at an immediate disadvantage to others.

We do not have enough Trade Negotiators to negotiate with everyone and these negotiations take ages.

This is a nonsense.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 03:45 PM

Hi

Canada +++ is not an option.

We can have the same deal as Canada, South Korea and Japan.

I am at a complete loss as to why we have turned this down.

If it is good enough for them it is good enough for us.

Such a deal involves no annual payments and no Free Movement.

The EU will not shift on Canada plus, such a deal would involve them giving the same deal to Japan etc.

They are not going to do this.

The ERG is trying to rewrite WTO Rules to include Services.

This is not going to happen.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Steve Baker on ''how, if the backstop problem can be solved, Canada Plus Plus Plus is the natural Brexit negotiation solution''.....

I was listening to Steve on the radio, his reasoning and proposals sound good to me.

The video is under 4 minutes long and worth a listen..
Sounds better than the offer on the table .
What a load of drivel from a ERG member who's sole outlook on life is to stab TM in the back.

If this option is so good why wasn't it presented to the people before the referendum instead of the rubbish that the brexiters put forward?

Perhaps its a case of 'Oh! I've just thought of this option' sorry for not having a plan at the time and wasting 2 years of the countries politics and money.

Thank you
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

1) May and her entourage of EU stooges must be removed from office aaps

200 for 117 against!!!!!!

The rest is cuckoo land and not worth a response
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 05:43 PM

I think a lot of people had good ideas, they likely presented them too as I have heard several people say they were completely ignored by TM who had her own agenda and was determined to do it her way.
itsme
Wigan UK

13-12-2018, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think a lot of people had good ideas, they likely presented them too as I have heard several people say they were completely ignored by TM who had her own agenda and was determined to do it her way.
If this option is so good why wasn't it presented to the people before the referendum instead of the rubbish that the brexiters put forward?

Before being the operative word.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top