Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 02:30 PM

Re: Well - that was fun ... not!

Oh, Tabby you are so like me. x
I hope you and your cat are oK. XXX

I usually fall into my Christmas tree on Christmas Eve - drunk
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh, Tabby you are so like me. x
I hope you and your cat are oK. XXX

I usually fall into my Christmas tree on Christmas Eve - drunk
Is that at home or in the Town Square.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Is that at home or in the Town Square.

Home. x
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 02:39 PM

Read this and shouted out, "Oh my god bloody cats!!", whereupon in rushed lordruthio thinking I was half dead on the floor as I've been up the stepladder putting up chinese lanterns on the kitchen ceiling!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 02:43 PM

This 'cats tripping us up thing' seems to be a bit of craze at the moment. My two were on the stairs earlier pretending to be asleep but moved as I came down.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 03:00 PM

Oh! Gosh! Things do not go smoothly for you, do they, Silver Tabby. Poor you, but I feel sorry for your poor cat to, not nice to be stepped on.
I did have a chuckle though at your misfortunes.

Just chill out for a while.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:03 PM

Well - I survived - that cat survived - the decorations are up but I need to buy a few more batteries for some of the lights. Thought I had bought enough - but we all know what thought did - don't we. Trying to summon up the energy to put the boxes back in the loft - thing is - they are heavier now than when they came down as I packed - no, not the cat, - all my ornaments in them to make room for all the Santas! Maybe I'll just put up the cards now and leave the boxes until morning.

Hmm - the clock that plays carols - on the hour every hour - is driving me crazy already!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Deck the halls with plastic and brass bits fa la la la, la la...la... la.

Doesn't have the same ring to it!

I too thought how good it would be to have captured a photo. Do a selfie, next time, would you?

(Ever in a rush I also read the first line "Want to be in drag for Christmas. I need caffeine.)

I'm glad you and the cat survived to tell the tale .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:09 PM

hahaha you sound like you have just come out of the Comic Script.

Hope you and your Cat are ok.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:14 PM

Glad to hear you are all ok cats and all. I well remember when we had cats the fun of Christmas and the ones who always decided to climb the tree with ambitions to be the fairy on the top. Usually ending up bringing the lot down.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top