Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 05:56 AM

Re: How many times!!

I remember some time ago when I was younger and slimmer,the girl next door locked herself out.I managed to squeeze through the open top window of her bathroom.You would think such an act of gallantry would be rewarded in somewhere
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I remember some time ago when I was younger and slimmer,the girl next door locked herself out.I managed to squeeze through the open top window of her bathroom.You would think such an act of gallantry would be rewarded in somewhere
Indeed!..with a nice homemade apple pie.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Where, in the Bedroom? naughty boy!! forgiveness may be granted, if this is not a recent thought.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I locked myself IN once. In the bathroom. I have mentioned this before but I made the schoolboy error of trying a random key that I found in the bathroom lock, on the inside, with the door shut.

The key locked the door ok but wouldn't open it.

Luckily, Mrs LD was home so she had to pass string under the door so that I could lower it down out of the bathroom window where she could attach a carrier bag with some tools in (hammer & Chisel). Luckily I managed to get out without any serious damage, either to the door frame or myself for being so stupid.
You lock the bathroom door in your own house Longdogs?....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I have also been, trying to figure that one out.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have also been, trying to figure that one out.
I sometimes sit with door open and watch the world go by outside pauline, perhaps not in the Frenchgate Shopping Centre though.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

30-01-2021, 11:53 AM

I sometimes sit with door open and watch the world go by outside pauline, perhaps not in the Frenchgate Shopping Centre though.....
I also leave my toilet door open, only close it, when I have visitors..... to the shopping centre.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

30-01-2021, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I also leave my toilet door open, only close it, when I have visitors..... to the shopping centre.
Same here pauline, although visitors these days are few and far between...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 05:08 PM

Not any more Foxy.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

30-01-2021, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not any more Foxy.
Yes, I can understand why longdogs....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top