Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 11:31 PM

Re: Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Never mind what he did. Now I want you to stop going on about Trump, because it's really getting on my nerves.

So you don't know but you just hate him ...

Like I said, it says it all.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
So you don't know but you just hate him ...

Like I said, it says it all.
And your point is?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 11:42 PM

And your point is?

You hate someone but you don't know why.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 11:55 PM

You hate someone but you don't know why.
I've already told you why: He is obnoxious.

He's a narcissist, a compulsive liar, an incompetent idiot and there's something very unwholesome going on with his hair.

I'm going to bed now, and before you start asking me why, it's because I'm tired. And that says it all, really.
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2021, 02:52 PM

What's he done wrong then ?
Hear no eveil, see no evil.
Well done, Bread.

Prior to Trump’s taking power, unemployment had risen spectacularly during the 2008 financial crisis, which took place at the end of George W. Bush’s presidency and lasted into the beginning of Barack Obama’s first term. After 2012, it dropped steadily.

When Trump took office in January 2017, the American economy was back on track. The country had entered a period of expansion that would be described as the longest in its history.

According to Feeding America, the largest network of food banks in the United States, nearly one in six Americans suffered from food insecurity in 2020, including 18 million children.

The United States is undoubtedly poorer at the end of Donald Trump’s time in office.

Having undermined its social safety net, the president deprived the country of crucial weapons in the fight against poverty, at a time when an unprecedented health crisis set it soaring.

(The Fact check US section received support from Craig Newmark Philanthropies, an American foundation fighting against disinformation.)
Annette
Germany
Annette is female  Annette has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2021, 02:54 PM

creepy Joe....
Very mature post.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-01-2021, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Annette ->
Very mature post.
It's true.

Creepy Joe lied about banning fracking too. He said he wouldn't do it in his election campaign.

Guess what the executive order he signed yesterday was ?

... and there goes John Kerry, destroying the USA's energy independence.

All in 2 weeks.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

28-01-2021, 04:53 PM

Well done, Bread.

Prior to Trump’s taking power, unemployment had risen spectacularly during the 2008 financial crisis, which took place at the end of George W. Bush’s presidency and lasted into the beginning of Barack Obama’s first term. After 2012, it dropped steadily.

When Trump took office in January 2017, the American economy was back on track. The country had entered a period of expansion that would be described as the longest in its history.

According to Feeding America, the largest network of food banks in the United States, nearly one in six Americans suffered from food insecurity in 2020, including 18 million children.

The United States is undoubtedly poorer at the end of Donald Trump’s time in office.

Having undermined its social safety net, the president deprived the country of crucial weapons in the fight against poverty, at a time when an unprecedented health crisis set it soaring.

(The Fact check US section received support from Craig Newmark Philanthropies, an American foundation fighting against disinformation.)
I see your still avoiding answering questions.

You might want to fact check Obamas track record on unemployment and compare it to Trump. Your making things up again. If it wasn't for Trumps policies on energy, trade, taxation etc the USA would have never recovered from the mess Obama left it in.

What did Obama do in his 2 terms in the White House with Biden ?
Harbal
South Yorkshire

28-01-2021, 06:59 PM

Well done, Bread.
You can't get through to these Trump fanatics; they seem completely unable to see what is glaringly obvious to the rest of us.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2021, 08:26 PM

You can't get through to these Trump fanatics; they seem completely unable to see what is glaringly obvious to the rest of us.
Don't include ME in that "us".

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top