Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:45 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Well I'm one of these people who is paranoid about leaving plugs in, so between us, he's got no chance!

Shame aint it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Shame aint it.
Probably for the best. Saving our sanity!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:57 PM

Well, looks like we've scared 'em off again, it doesn't take much effort does it.
It is true they have no staying power, poor dears.

Dongle's snoring in his chair, so other than Judd sticking his head round the door in the middle of the night, on his way to the loo, looks like it's another victory for the lovely ladies.

On that happy note, I shall bid you goodnight.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:59 PM

I'll leave the lego on the floor then, eh? They should have tidied it up earlier.

Ok then goodnight, sleep tight!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well, looks like we've scared 'em off again, it doesn't take much effort does it.
It is true they have no staying power, poor dears.

Dongle's snoring in his chair, so other than Judd sticking his head round the door in the middle of the night, on his way to the loo, looks like it's another victory for the lovely ladies.

On that happy note, I shall bid you goodnight.
Not exactly the middle of the night, but it is my last appearance of the day - just popped in to pour scorn on a Spammer who's infesting the health thread, so I thought, I'm here anyway so why not be the LTP?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-07-2021, 11:28 PM

I knew you were about to bounce in here so I beat you to it and waited....Looks like Ladies Last again!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 11:28 PM

I'll leave the lego on the floor then, eh? They should have tidied it up earlier.

Ok then goodnight, sleep tight!
Mind that you don't stand on the 13amp plug tops I've left lying about, either.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-07-2021, 11:29 PM

I tidied it up, don't worry. I know how careless you guys get
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

13-07-2021, 11:30 PM

I knew you were about to bounce in here so I beat you to it and waited....Looks like Ladies Last again!
Looks can be deceptive, and now that you've thrown down the gauntlet, all that remains for me to do is to pick it up at some ungodly hour.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-07-2021, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Looks can be deceptive, and now that you've thrown down the gauntlet, all that remains for me to do is to pick it up at some ungodly hour.

Oh thats ok...we have friends in far away places who will be here waiting. Don't bother setting your alarm.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top