Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:50 AM

Re: Dog cross breeding

I have lived abroad where pitbulls are both permitted and abused as fighting dogs .
It's a shame they are very loving dogs .
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My sister once had a staff/pitbull cross. He was the most gentle dog and was totally loved until he died aged 14.

Most dogs are lovely in the right hands . Sadly some dog breeds and crosses attract the wrong sort of people .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
My niece has a Staffy female and has now got a Rotty male...both unneutered . am I right in thinking this sort of cross breading could be used for dog fights ..I hope not .but as an animal lover I am a little worried
I find the whole question quite bizarre , did you niece get a Staffy and a Rotty with the intention of breeding them if so why
If not why are you discussing breeding them
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I find the whole question quite bizarre , did you niece get a Staffy and a Rotty with the intention of breeding them if so why
If not why are you discussing breeding them
She lives in a flat and had a Staffy ..she has now got a Rotty both unneutered...and she says she cannot afford to have them done ...as an animal lover I am a little concerned at the outcome ... and if they have pups what sort of pups they may be. she has a boyfriend I have not met him but I gather he is a bit doubtful ,,
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:18 PM

May I suggest if she should have used the money spent on the second dog, to get the first one neutered instead.

If you are truly concerned Tomcat, ask her the questions I set back in post 8, see what she answers.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
May I suggest if she should have used the money spent on the second dog, to get the first one neutered instead.

If you are truly concerned Tomcat, ask her the questions I set back in post 8, see what she answers.
Yes I will do Mups ..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top