Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 11:28 AM

Re: So, we think we are so important ?

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Did someone mention the moon as a place that is safe from human exploitation? Well think again https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sp...-idUKKBN22H2S1

Quote (Joanne Gabrynowicz) "It is not anything any nation can do unilaterally and still have it be legal"

Sod that for a reason! First in is what matters. Really. These mealy-mouthed types really annoy me. All the time they're pontificating and so on so someone will just be getting on with it.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
But what if there is life on other planets? After all, you did post that our grandchildren could hear about the first baby born on Mars!
Even worse, if Martians invade earth & we invade Mars I suspect that Planetary Wars will do considerably more damage than our world wars did.
Seeing as we are not that important perhaps Aliens, who can live in warmer climates, may be in their spaceship now & ready to invade Earth. OMG where is Doctor Who when we need him!
I hope you are joking about aliens already living on Mars ?

When I said that our grandchildren could hear about babies being born on Mars, I meant human babies , born of the 1st human colonists
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 04:46 PM

Is there a full moon this week? The moon howlers seem to be out in force
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I hope you are joking about aliens already living on Mars ?

When I said that our grandchildren could hear about babies being born on Mars, I meant human babies , born of the 1st human colonists
I knew what you meant about babies.... but how can anybody be sure that there aren't life forms on Mars , or any of the other planets? What we consider to be life forms could be something completely different on other planets.
They may be here already disguised as the Corona virus, slowly killing us off so they can move onto our planet!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I knew what you meant about babies.... but how can anybody be sure that there aren't life forms on Mars , or any of the other planets? What we consider to be life forms could be something completely different on other planets.
They may be here already disguised as the Corona virus, slowly killing us off so they can move onto our planet!

I have always thought that.
'Life forms' don't have to be human life at all.
Even a plant, or bacteria, or something living in a puddle even, is still 'Life.'
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 04:52 PM

‘ Nurse! Nurse! Quickly...Twink is having a wobbly’

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	ED14A20C-1E56-4F1B-93D8-D955F5BA91CF.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	13857  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
‘ Nurse! Nurse! Quickly...Twink is having a wobbly’

She'll 'wobble' you if you don't watch out.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

08-10-2020, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I doubt it Mups she has me on ignore
But I am sure she lives in Cardiff where she heads up the Torchwood team who protects us from alien Mars creatures that come through the Rift to attack us
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 06:01 PM

No Mups I won't bother. I only put him on ignore because he was spoiling a serious thread with his " humour"
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

08-10-2020, 06:09 PM

I have always thought that.
'Life forms' don't have to be human life at all.
Even a plant, or bacteria, or something living in a puddle even, is still 'Life.'
It is, and that is only what a human calls life.....but there could be forms of life on other planets that we wouldn't recognize as life.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top