Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 08:24 PM

Re: So what goals/ dreams do you still have?

Good thread Claire!

I've actually got looooooooads of stuff I still want to do - travel again for sure, as I miss that.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
And I hope you do both Mum

I would like to visit America (The mid west states in particular) It ain't going to happen I fear but apart from that I'm happy with where I've been and what I've done in my life and would just like to enjoy what's left

Beautifully put, Losos! I do so agree.
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 10:05 PM

No particular ones really, other than to see my kids happy and settled, and a grandchild or two.. in the future
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 10:11 PM

My goal is to become a full-time retired person in March 2010-not too long off either
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2009, 10:12 PM

Probably to try and see more of Scotland. Long, happy and healthy life with OH.

Love to do a hot air balloon ride (don't know if I'm brave enough)

Would love to climb a mountain, not a big famous one just big enough to see fantastic views.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Calismum ->
Probably to try and see more of Scotland. Long, happy and healthy life with OH.

Love to do a hot air balloon ride (don't know if I'm brave enough)

Would love to climb a mountain, not a big famous one just big enough to see fantastic views.
Ben Ledi is a good choice, it's 3,000 feet and an easy climb, on a clear day you can see both Forth bridges and they're 50 miles away.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 07:10 PM

Another goal of mine would be to see my grandchildren reach adulthood and get married....... and if I'm lucky, to have a great grandchild.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 09:07 PM

One of my ambitions was to go to my grave without repaying any of my Student Loan. They forced me to borrow money from them in my last term even though I was supporting 3 children and working my way through my degree. If I`d known they were going to bring in Loans I would have done a shorter / cheaper course.
Having retired, I have now achieved this. as my income will always be below the level where you have to pay it back.
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2009, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Ben Ledi is a good choice, it's 3,000 feet and an easy climb, on a clear day you can see both Forth bridges and they're 50 miles away.
I'll keep that one in mind then. Need to get much fitter first

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top