Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 06:36 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning all, dry outside at the moment but a wet morning forecast methinks, may brighten later then hopefully.

Tesco beckons me first thing, and then I'll be busy in the garage again making a couple of flower planters for a neighbour, no other plans as yet.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 07:07 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Good Morning Barry and everyone.

It is Friday 13th - so go steady!!

Nothing definite planned for today - need to go to the post office at some point and, as my post op quarantine ends today, I will enjoy the walk if the weather is kind!

Take care - stay safe
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 07:26 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A nasty start to the day.

Torrential rain, strong winds, local flooding.

I am not well at the moment, so resting, but will try to do a little painting today.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 07:44 AM

Good morning everyone

Blimey Friday again where did the week go ?

Nothing planned just another lockdown day.....but guess what I havent made those scones yet......todays the day

Have a good Friday 13th

Ps.... hope you feel better later swimmy
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 09:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

We had a good day in the garden yesterday with our new leaf blower. It was a present last Christmas.
I wasn't quite sure how to screw it all together - I mean the pipes & attachment - but Ady called & soon had it working for me.
I like the way it sucks & shreds all the leaves up after they've been blown into a pile.

Sue called later & we went a walk with her as we're keeping out of peoples houses and they ours!!

We never had time to go to Tesco as we'd intended so that's our chore for today. Might do more in the garden too - it's a lovely bright day.

Have a good day all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 10:05 AM

Morning all.

Been up since 3am, couldn't sleep and didn't think it fairview keep john awake.

Its now 9am and I'm so tired so I'm on the sofa with a blanket and my Freddie cushion.

When i wake its on with day 2 of clearing the house of clutter and throwing it in the skip. Very productive day yesterday.

Summer, warm scone with butter please no raisins though.

Swimmy, come and paint my computer room, I.ve cleared all the junk and clutter out now

Have a lovely day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 10:22 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start and I am waiting for a Waitrose delivery.

After 9 months of waiting, after speaking to my GP this morning I have managed to secure a prescription for a new medication. Not yet sure if that is a good or bad thing I will know after taking it for a few days.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 10:43 AM

Good morning all a sunny start to the day, washing already out on the line.

Good news about our SIL, the remaining stump of his tumour hasn’t grown and they are very pleased with his recovery. A big relief for us all.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 12:26 PM

Good morning all, Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2020, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a sunny start to the day, washing already out on the line.

Good news about our SIL, the remaining stump of his tumour hasn’t grown and they are very pleased with his recovery. A big relief for us all.

Enjoy your day everyone
Great news for you Mags, so pleased for you all... 👍

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top