Join for free
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:38 AM

Pixie Knuckles in the hot seat.

Please leave a question for Pixie on this thread. Hopefully you will have more than one question but please only post one at a time. it makes it easier for the 'seated' to quote and answer.

Pixie, just quote one question at a time and your answer.
You don't have to answer any question you're uncomfortable with.

Welcome to the Hot seat & good luck.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 12:39 AM

Re: Pixie Knuckles in the hot seat.

Pixie, my first question is: What was your first job after leaving school?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 01:07 AM

Hi Pixieknuckles. Thanks for your participation in my inquisition. My question for you is have you lived in Scotland all your life?..(So far that is!)
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Pixie, my first question is: What was your first job after leaving school?
Hi Carol, thanks for hosting this for everyone. Such fun! Ok, my first job after leaving school was an egg decorator. I basically made faux Faberge eggs for sale in the "Big City" shops. I blew out the Goose eggs and decorated them with velvet, rhinestones, and filigree. I was a country kid living up North, so this was a huge deal for me, making these fancy things for all those fancy posh folk down in the cities. There were 5 of us in the team and it paid peanuts, but good fun!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Hi Pixieknuckles. Thanks for your participation in my inquisition. My question for you is have you lived in Scotland all your life?..(So far that is!)
Hi Keezoy! I have lived in Scotland for most of my life - spent some time living in England - Yorkshire and London for a bit, as a kid. I almost got the chance to live in Tasmania with distant family for a year, but that didn't happen, sadly. Still haven't got over there yet. One day maybe.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 08:19 AM

How did you chose your forum name Pixie Knuckles?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

20-03-2021, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How did you chose your forum name Pixie Knuckles?
Hi Muddy! I would love to say I have a fabulous imagination and came up with it in a dream or something, but no...I used an online name generator that did it for me!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 09:13 AM

good morning pix, have you travelled around the hebridean islands, and which was your fav
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 09:13 AM

Have you had readings from a clairvoyant?

If so how many?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

20-03-2021, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
good morning pix, have you travelled around the hebridean islands, and which was your fav
Morning Macy! I haven't been to Lewis, Harris or Barra yet, but they are on the list. I have been to Mull and Iona, which were beautiful....been to Skye which was lovely too. I really want to do a whole Island hopping trip that lasts a few weeks. I think Iona was my favourite...steeped in history, crystal clear water and white sand. What more could you ask for?! I love the Scottish islands and lived on one for a while. The only bad thing is that the ferries don't run in the winter (or if they do, its a pretty vomit inducing trip!) so it gets a bit claustrophobic if you can't get off them for a couple of months.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top