Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 09:18 AM

Re: this scared the sh*t out of me

Only just seen this, and I have to say I thought it would have to be some sort of fishing line set up because, you know, even 'messing about' with a new camcorder, why on earth would anyone want to statically record the kitchen worktop?

Well done, though, it was pretty effective!!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:25 AM

Brilliant spoof, RS, had me guessing until you revealed how.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:52 AM

The handle was the give away with the mug going backwards!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The handle was the give away with the mug going backwards!

Yep but at least it was a bit of fun setting it up. One problem was the fishing line slipped to the middle of the handle, so I had to tape it down using brown Gaffa tape the only thing strong enough to stop the line slipping.

I was going to do the fading away item from view but I don't have the right editing suite . I know how to do it but not have the suite.

You make 2 copies of the same video, one with the item and the other without. Then with a little bit of prior work on the one with the item it is just a case of overlapping one video onto the other. Takes a lot of work but the end is worth it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top