Join for free
Page 250 of 259 « First < 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:36 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I ought to mention though Mups......Don't wear a skirt when you do it...........
True! But on the other hand a skirt just might act as a parachute if you did fall.
Or perhaps not.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 11:59 AM

When are: Johny, Leanne, Peter, and Jasmine going to 'Pull themselves together?'.....And when is Simon going to get a good beating? Cocky, bad tempered little sod! I'll gladly do it... And when is Garry going to be released from prison for the crime he didn't commit? It was Fay who brayed Adam, and I thought that it was all out in the open now.

And that relation of Jenny's wants sending packing. The vile thoughtless little madam. And what's happened to Kev's sister Debbie? The callous, backstabbing, money grabbing little elf...

And how many more gays are there going to be living in the street? And while I'm doing over Simon, we might as well give Todd a good sorting out, let's see how brave he is against me and six mates!
And isn't it time Billy went off to do some panto? He's beginning to annoy me now with his creepy penchant for young boys.

Rant over!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 03:07 PM

When are: Johny, Leanne, Peter, and Jasmine going to 'Pull themselves together?'.....And when is Simon going to get a good beating? Cocky, bad tempered little sod! I'll gladly do it... And when is Garry going to be released from prison for the crime he didn't commit? It was Fay who brayed Adam, and I thought that it was all out in the open now.

And that relation of Jenny's wants sending packing. The vile thoughtless little madam. And what's happened to Kev's sister Debbie? The callous, backstabbing, money grabbing little elf...

And how many more gays are there going to be living in the street? And while I'm doing over Simon, we might as well give Todd a good sorting out, let's see how brave he is against me and six mates!
And isn't it time Billy went off to do some panto? He's beginning to annoy me now with his creepy penchant for young boys.

Rant over!
Excellent! I couldn't have said better.
I think you've covered it all, except for the annoying woman in the flower shop (I'm not good at names), you know, the dumpy one, who I think they have put in place for a humorous addition, though I have never found her in the slightest bit funny.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 03:10 PM

Rant over!

That about summed it up nicely, Foxy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Excellent! I couldn't have said better.
I think you've covered it all, except for the annoying woman in the flower shop (I'm not good at names), you know, the dumpy one, who I think they have put in place for a humorous addition, though I have never found her in the slightest bit funny.

Think you must mean Mary?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

03-03-2021, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Think you must mean Mary?
Yes. The dumpy one.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes. The dumpy one.
Mary's a good laugh.

Foxy's just about summed up the rest of the current storylines quite nicely. As for Dev and the two proto-lesbians, God help us, what a load of horse manure that is.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 04:48 PM

Rant over!
........ otherwise Coronation Street is ok, eh Bob?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 05:06 PM

Well said, OGF!

Dislike intently...Daisy, Todd, Simon, Billy, Nina and g/f.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2021, 09:28 PM

Thanks guys, I'm sorry I just couldn't bottle it up any longer....

Page 250 of 259 « First < 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top