Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 07:05 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have heard she shops in Lidl's in her pyjamas.
I've heard you wear your underpants for a week - then turn them inside out for the following week - but I wouldn't dream of mentioning it on a forum!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 07:08 PM

Look at this place - those pesky men have been in again. Beer cans, fag ends, hotdog remnants and muddy footprints everywhere. Out - all of you!
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Look at this place - those pesky men have been in again. Beer cans, fag ends, hotdog remnants and muddy footprints everywhere. Out - all of you!

Looks fine to me. 👍
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I reckon she soiled herself hence her early rising. Normally she has to be crowbarred out of bed (so I've heard).

What a very vulgar insinuation to make, young man!
Just because you make a habit of such things, doesn't mean to say anyone else does!

There is some truth in the second part though, I do like me bed.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 09:22 PM

Goodness me, can any of you hear my telly?
I've had to turn it up so loud to drown the fireworks. They have a huge public display in the park behind me and the bangs rattle the house!
Little Gertie was a bit nervous for five mins or so, but the older ones slept through it thank goodness.

If I'd have thought soon enough, I could have put those awful males on the big bonfire.

(See what wicked thoughts they make me have)?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

02-11-2019, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tezza ->
Looks fine to me. 👍

And you can 'oppit as well, young Tezza.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 09:49 PM

Ha I am last now.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Ha I am last now.
Not for long. I'm last and the sexiest according to Art.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Goodness me, can any of you hear my telly?
I've had to turn it up so loud to drown the fireworks. They have a huge public display in the park behind me and the bangs rattle the house!
Little Gertie was a bit nervous for five mins or so, but the older ones slept through it thank goodness.

If I'd have thought soon enough, I could have put those awful males on the big bonfire.

(See what wicked thoughts they make me have)?
We always hear your telly Mups, you need to crank your hearing box up a bit .... whirl....shriek...hummmm.

Not that much.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-11-2019, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I've heard you wear your underpants for a week - then turn them inside out for the following week - but I wouldn't dream of mentioning it on a forum!
The label in my pants says 'Not to be sold separately'

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top