Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:29 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Eyup LD, Mups lurking in the background
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You've got that right

Have you two cackling old hens have quite finished?

Bloomin' waste of space, the pair of yer.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Eyup LD, Mups lurking in the background

For your information young man, ladies of the finest calibre, like moi, do not lurk, and never have done.

We 'arrive.'
We then adjust our bonnets prettily, smooth our beautiful gown before paying a visit to the ladies room.

After that we then perch daintily on the chaise by the french doors and await tea and cakes served by you scabby lot. Hahahahahahaha . . . cackle cackle.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
For your information young man, ladies of the finest calibre, like moi, do not lurk, and never have done.

We 'arrive.'
We then adjust our bonnets prettily, smooth our beautiful gown before paying a visit to the ladies room.

After that we then perch daintily on the chaise by the french doors and await tea and cakes served by you scabby lot. Hahahahahahaha . . . cackle cackle.
Have you ever thought of writing fiction? That's one one of the biggest cock and bull tales I've ever read.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 06:30 AM

Mups Place.

macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:10 AM

good morning, i've had me tea and toast and the sun is coming out maybe a drive to the coast
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:43 AM

Good morning all! Sunshine today, the joys! And its Friday too which makes it even better (well, pre covid times it would) Fruit & yoghurt for breakfast. I'd love to go to the coast, Mr Macy....can't wait to see the beaches again at the end of the month!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

We 'arrive.'

My old Fiat had an adjustable bonnet, used to move around a bit in the wind it did.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Mups Place.
Definitely Mup's place...... Twink keeps them in the cellar.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-04-2021, 11:33 AM

I keep telling yer, the trouble with you lot of male wasters, is you wouldn't recognise class if it stood right in front of you.

This is just what one has come to expect from the lurkers and shirkers who frequently appear at the door, whining to be let in to our fine abode.

Think yourselves fortunate that I am a level headed, kind, and tolerant lady.. . . . now bugger off.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top