Join for free
Page 159 of 246 « First < 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 08:31 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	12992  
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I

I reckon I could have made that once.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2020, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I

I reckon I could have made that once.
What? You mean without having to aim?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 12:04 AM

Could become a great sport for the telly, just like Bullseye. You even have somewhere to stand, just like on the oche. Get one in, and it's 180!!
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

19-06-2020, 03:56 AM

A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.
A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.
A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "M" on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?"
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.
A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.
A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "M" on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?"

I don’t get.....oh wait !!
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

20-06-2020, 01:28 AM

https://shareitsfunny.com/wp-content...ating-wife.jpg
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

20-06-2020, 01:30 AM

Once, there was a preacher who was an avid golfer. Every chance he could get, he would be on the golf course swinging away. It was an obsession. One Sunday was a picture-perfect day for golfing. The sun was out, no clouds were in the sky, and the temperature was just right.
The preacher was in a quandary as to what to do, and shortly, the urge to play golf overcame him. He called an assistant to tell him that he was sick and could not do church, packed the car up, and drove three hours to a golf course where no one would recognize him. Happily, he began to play the course.
An angel up above was watching the preacher and was quite perturbed. He went to God and said, "Look at the preacher. He should be punished for what he is doing."
God nodded in agreement. The preacher teed up on the first hole. He swung at the ball, and it sailed effortlessly through the air and landed right in the cup 250 yards away. A picture-perfect hole-in-one. He was amazed and excited.
The angel was a little shocked. He turned to God andsaid, "I beg your pardon, but I thought you were going to punish him."
God smiled. "Think about it-who can he tell?"
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

20-06-2020, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
Once, there was a preacher who was an avid golfer. Every chance he could get, he would be on the golf course swinging away. It was an obsession. One Sunday was a picture-perfect day for golfing. The sun was out, no clouds were in the sky, and the temperature was just right.
The preacher was in a quandary as to what to do, and shortly, the urge to play golf overcame him. He called an assistant to tell him that he was sick and could not do church, packed the car up, and drove three hours to a golf course where no one would recognize him. Happily, he began to play the course.
An angel up above was watching the preacher and was quite perturbed. He went to God and said, "Look at the preacher. He should be punished for what he is doing."
God nodded in agreement. The preacher teed up on the first hole. He swung at the ball, and it sailed effortlessly through the air and landed right in the cup 250 yards away. A picture-perfect hole-in-one. He was amazed and excited.
The angel was a little shocked. He turned to God andsaid, "I beg your pardon, but I thought you were going to punish him."
God smiled. "Think about it-who can he tell?"
The wisdom of God!

Truthfully, I once got a hole-in-one on a pitch-and-putt course in Morecambe, when playing with my dad.
It was a pure fluke, of course, because I couldn't actually see the hole which was over a small hill.
God saw it, of course!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Could become a great sport for the telly, just like Bullseye. You even have somewhere to stand, just like on the oche. Get one in, and it's 180!!
Reminds me of the anecdote told by Blaster Bates - the highest up the wall for half-a-crown. In the gents on the Dock Rd. in Liverpool, the dinnertime drunks were seeing who could slash up the wall the highest and one of them made the air-brick just as a woman was walking past who then got her hat soaked in piss.

Page 159 of 246 « First < 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top