Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 10:13 AM

Re: I may end up with another cat!

Originally Posted by summer ->
Sox is 11 which is quite elderly for a Main Coon....you are right they have lovely natures. Your profile cat is lovely was his fur silver underneath... thats would really point to him being part Main Coon...their fur is white at the root.
Yes, I noticed that his fur was much paler when I had to find the skin for his insulin Jabs. He was also bigger than my other cats & had big feet!
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 02:38 PM

we love cats, we used to have two, they lived to 15 and 19 years...now there are 4 who are neighbours cats, they come to our back door most morning for breakfast..
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 10:00 AM

OK folks, all of you that hoped Mr Grey would stay with me seemed to have been hoping too well!

When I sit at my desk to use my PC, he sits by my feet and rolls over so I can tickle his tummy. He rubs his head on my legs in the hope that I will comb him, to help remove his winter coat. If I move to another room he follows me & rolls over again for attention!
The only time he doesn't want my company is if somebody comes to the house ( like deliveries or window cleaners) because he rushes out of the cat flap!
The only thing he likes more than me is a warm radiator & his cozy bed...between 8pm & 6am.
You may think that I get some sleep at that time, but you would be wrong, the other 3 cats then need 3 lots of medication and lots of playtime ....... which often means pulling long strings for them to chase.
Would I want to be without them......NO
Would I like to get some sleep..........YES, that is why my sister has been living here for the past 4 months!

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top