Join for free
Page 37 of 42 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 09:58 PM

Re: Foxy's Latest Project.

Respect Foxy, very tidy, at the moment, the Conservatory contains two BMW Z3 bonnets, Two doors and a Bootlid for the same, A complete beige leather interior for the same, a Honda CB750 F2N exhaust system, two Marshall Amplifiers, The loft is full of stuff also, and, we are looking to move to a Bungalow.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:20 AM

Thanks Spitty....
The trouble with people like us is that we need lots of storage space and it sometimes intrudes on day to day living....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Spitty....
The trouble with people like us is that we need lots of storage space and it sometimes intrudes on day to day living....
True. Marge's dresses, etc., take up far too much room.
I'll have to talk to her about that.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 08:09 PM

Thanks Zaphod, I appreciate your nice comment....

It's funny you should say that about the light bank, it's just what I thought when it was finished....Watch this space there might be some speakers built in a similar way.....

This is the shelf after stacking some of the lesser used boxes and items, but I might re arrange it later on. It has cleared up plenty of space...

Everything’s looking really neat and tidy sly old grey fox 🦊!
Very nifty!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 05:42 AM

Congratulations on your projects, Foxy, you are very talented!

I know so well what you mean about storage space. I also live in a bungalow and, when I began 'crafting' I was positive that all my needs could be kept in a large storage box. Well - so they can - it is a 12ft x 12ft box that thought it was a bedroom!

Computer station.

Jewellery making supplies

Cutting station

Storage shelves

Storage drawers

Printer station

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 06:00 AM

Oooh Tabby! What a well organised craft room! Did you tidy before taking the pics?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 06:12 AM

No - that is as it is - most of the time!

Sorry, Foxy, for hijacking your thread.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
No - that is as it is - most of the time!

Sorry, Foxy, for hijacking your thread.
No need to apologise at all Tabby, I love to see other peoples contributions to this thread. I must say, that is an extremely tidy, and well organised workroom Tabby, and I bet you know where everything is.... I can only work for so long in my workshop while stuff is accumulating before I have to stop work, put everything back in its place, and clean up.....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2021, 12:57 PM

No need to apologise at all Tabby, I love to see other peoples contributions to this thread. I must say, that is an extremely tidy, and well organised workroom Tabby, and I bet you know where everything is.... I can only work for so long in my workshop while stuff is accumulating before I have to stop work, put everything back in its place, and clean up.....
Exactly the way I work too, Foxy... I'm glad I have a separate space to play in. I need to see what I have, rather than have storage. When I did have drawers and things, I ended up with doubles because I forgot what I had. I am quite envious of anybody who can keep a work room tidy!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Congratulations on your projects, Foxy, you are very talented!

I know so well what you mean about storage space. I also live in a bungalow and, when I began 'crafting' I was positive that all my needs could be kept in a large storage box. Well - so they can - it is a 12ft x 12ft box that thought it was a bedroom!

Computer station.

Jewellery making supplies

Cutting station

Storage shelves

Storage drawers

Printer station

ST!!!!! I’m so jealous! Excellent storage and so tidy!
Perhaps it’s time for me to take up crafting

Page 37 of 42 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top