Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 10:42 AM

Sonic Scrubbers.

More technology for you.

Has anyone tried them?

I went to Lakeland yesterday,as I’m staying with my son for a few days,

These products have been out for ages I think, the only reason I was interested in them was, watching cleaning motivational channels on YouTube, they take a lot of the hard work out of scrubbing.

Apparently it cuts scrubbing time up to 57%

Eliminates cleaning fatigue.

Reaches hard to clean areas.

We shall see.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	9ADABFEF-4A65-4632-95BA-C9E3CD1190E9.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	14266  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 11:07 AM

Re: Sonic Scrubbers.

More unnecessary junk to fill our over clustered world.

Another case of manufactures looking for a problem that doesn't exist, a tooth brush works fine for me. I don't get 'cleaning fatigue '
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 11:19 AM

I must say I highly recommend this sonic scrubber, I also use toothbrushes,Meg,but seriously they don’t have the power that these things have, toothbrush bristles are far to soft in comparison to these sonic heads, I have just cleaned the glass on my sons oven, toothbrush just didn’t do the job and trust me I have used many different types of toothbrush heads.

But I do agree that there are many gadgets on the market that are useless, Lakeland supply some great cleaning products,I bought an e cloth as well for the windows.

The sonic heads did a brilliant job on the hob and the glass oven door.

I just wish I had found it earlier, it would have saved me a lot of elbow grease.

I did get cleaning fatigue,especially my arms. Manually you can only scrub for a certain amount of time, this sonic scrubber does the job for you.

I used to knock a lot of gadgets in the past, because the ones I ever bought,were useless, but since finding Lakeland, who stock very good cleaning products ,they also have a reputable name, I say don’t knock it until you have tried the product.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-12-2020, 11:41 AM

Oven glass door, I should have taken a before and after pic, I will next time, my sons sink is pretty yuck, not the sink itself, just the overflow, so later on when I have time, I will post a before and after pic,

Just in case you are interested in the product folks.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	A1FC9304-B466-4079-86CE-A76BF7D152A6.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	14267  
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 12:02 PM

I have just ordered a sonic toothbrush has anyone ever tried them?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-12-2020, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->

I have been using them for yrs,they are brilliant, provided it’s not a cheap one, that reminds me my head on it needs changing.

You can pay an awful lot of money for some into the £100 s, I believe , you get what you pay for.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 12:23 PM

I've had one for a while now, much better than my old rotary style brush. The vibrations on your gums take a while to get used to but after that, it's plain sailing.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 01:15 PM

Muddy, When l saw the pics of the sonic scrubber it made me think of my Philips Sonic toothbrush and l wondered if l could use my old ones for cleaning!

I have used Philips Sonic toothbrushes for 20 years. At the moment, l am using the 3500 model and it is really good.
I once thought l would try Braun toothbrushes but the one l bought was rubbish so l returned it.

Pauline, l don’t think l would buy the Sonic scrubber especially but if l got one as a present then l would use it!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

10-12-2020, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, When l saw the pics of the sonic scrubber it made me think of my Philips Sonic toothbrush and l wondered if l could use my old ones for cleaning!

I have used Philips Sonic toothbrushes for 20 years. At the moment, l am using the 3500 model and it is really good.
I once thought l would try Braun toothbrushes but the one l bought was rubbish so l returned it.

Pauline, l don’t think l would buy the Sonic scrubber especially but if l got one as a present then l would use it!!

You know what I’m like with my cleaning Art, I forget there is technology out there,that can make my life much easier, I was set in my ways and couldn’t seem to see out of them, I joined YouTube motivational cleaning channels, best thing I ever did, Lord I’ve been living in the dark ages regarding cleaning products, those young girls got me thinking about this sonic scrubber, you can only manually clean for a while,my arms would ache and I would get fatigued and frustrated,because I couldn’t get those darn marks of the cooker etc,this sonic scrubber has now put an end to that, I now will be relying on it, now watch it go wrong.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
You know what I’m like with my cleaning Art, I forget there is technology out there,that can make my life much easier, I was set in my ways and couldn’t seem to see out of them, I joined YouTube motivational cleaning channels, best thing I ever did, Lord I’ve been living in the dark ages regarding cleaning products, those young girls got me thinking about this sonic scrubber, you can only manually clean for a while,my arms would ache and I would get fatigued and frustrated,because I couldn’t get those darn marks of the cooker etc,this sonic scrubber has now put an end to that, I now will be relying on it, now watch it go wrong.
Pauline, lt’s your fault that l went out and bought a Karcher window cleaner after reading your thread on here about them a while back.
I thought you owned one so l thought it must be good. Then after l bought one, l discovered you were only thinking about getting one!
How many times have l used it? Twice! I even had to start a thread on here to find out, how to use it!

As you know, l am not housework’s biggest fan so to buy a Sonic scrubber would be an utter waste of money and it would become an ‘ornament’!

I honestly don’t know where you get your time, energy and inclination from, to do all the cleaning you do!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top