Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 02:47 PM

Re: Sonic Scrubbers.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, lt’s your fault that l went out and bought a Karcher window cleaner after reading your thread on here about them a while back.
I thought you owned one so l thought it must be good. Then after l bought one, l discovered you were only thinking about getting one!
How many times have l used it? Twice! I even had to start a thread on here to find out, how to use it!

As you know, l am not housework’s biggest fan so to buy a Sonic scrubber would be an utter waste of money and it would become an ‘ornament’!

I honestly don’t know where you get your time, energy and inclination from, to do all the cleaning you do!

Art,I’m thinking about purchasing a robo turbo hoover,....what do you think?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Art,I’m thinking about purchasing a robo turbo hoover,....what do you think?
A what? Is that one of those cleaners that goes around your house on its own?

I argued with my satnav yesterday because she went silent on me. So you can imagine what l would do to this robo turbo thing if it started taking over my house and pushing me out of the way!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 03:33 PM

I argued with my satnav yesterday because she went silent on me. So you can imagine what l would do to this robo turbo thing if it started taking over my house and pushing me out of the way!

It’s a robotic hoover, it’s the dog hair that I hate, when I hoover,I have to put a torch on the floor, it really highlights where the dog hair is, you cannot see dog hair with the naked eye,not all of it, I use torchlight on my stairs also, even during the day.

I also use torchlight under the rim of my toilet.also the inside of oven.

You can actually buy a torch that fits around the head, then you don’t have to hold it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
It’s a robotic hoover, it’s the dog hair that I hate, when I hoover,I have to put a torch on the floor, it really highlights where the dog hair is, you cannot see dog hair with the naked eye,not all of it, I use torchlight on my stairs also, even during the day.

I also use torchlight under the rim of my toilet.also the inside of oven.

You can actually buy a torch that fits around the head, then you don’t have to hold it.
Pauline, I bet it would be possible to carry out surgical operations in your house, it’s so clean!

I have one of those head torches. I feel like a miner when l wear it!
I use it when l go down to my hens coop in the dark or when l put something in the bins when it’s dark.
I look a billy with it on!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 04:22 PM

Artangle(), I have one of these robotic vacuum cleaners and set it to strut its stuff in the wee small hours. So, every day, we come downstairs knowing that the floor has been cleaned. It's amazing how much it actually picks up. Marvellous.

Even the cats have got used to it now.

On another, vaguely related subject, I've never understood those people who put down scotchguard plastic runners on their carpets. Sure, it keeps the carpet clean, but what's the point if you can't even see the carpet yet alone enjoy walking on it's soft surface.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I have just ordered a sonic toothbrush has anyone ever tried them?
I've got a sonic screwdriver.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I've got a sonic screwdriver.
Have you a fixation about Dr Who?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 04:44 PM

Sonic Scrubbers ...

sounds like some Eastern European retro punk girl band.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2020, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Have you a fixation about Dr Who?

I'll let you know last week.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-12-2020, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Sonic Scrubbers ...

sounds like some Eastern European retro punk girl band.
That's what I was hoping.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top