Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 04:42 PM

Re: Early Release

Originally Posted by JBR ->
To be honest, I really don't like pork products, including bacon and especially thick, fatty ham!

I could easily become a muslim were it not for the other requirements.

For example, I'd find praying five times a day really quite tedious and there's no way I could get up at the crack of dawn to say a prayer.
Leave Dawn out of it. And keep well clear. That bint is nothing but trouble.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
To be honest, I really don't like pork products, including bacon and especially thick, fatty ham!

I could easily become a Muslim were it not for the other requirements.

For example, I'd find praying five times a day really quite tedious and there's no way I could get up at the crack of dawn to say a prayer.
It's not just the RoP that has this requirement (although it's not a strict one as the prayers CAN, in exceptional circs, be "rolled over" to the next one), Catholic nuns and monks have the same requirement.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
To be honest, I don't think I have ever seen Dawn's crack.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2020, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
It's not just the RoP that has this requirement (although it's not a strict one as the prayers CAN, in exceptional circs, be "rolled over" to the next one), Catholic nuns and monks have the same requirement.
I suppose the ideal answer, then, is to just keep rolling them over until you end up not having to bother. Perhaps just one at Christmas then.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top