Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:14 PM

Re: We have Snow

Pauline not taken today but a video taken couple of weeks ago by our lovely Local Councilor Tom of our beautiful Malvern Hills in the snow and set to music, a recording of our local community choir before lockdown .
Tom thought it might be uplifting for a few in the parish in this difficult time..

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Two dogs in the snow
There is something about a Collie, that I love, lovely stature of a dog, he sure looks happy, watch out for any sheep.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Pauline not taken today but a video taken couple of weeks ago by our lovely Local Councilor Tom of our beautiful Malvern Hills in the snow and set to music, a recording of our local community choir before lockdown .
Tom thought it might be uplifting for a few in the parish in this difficult time..

What a beautiful part of the country you live in,Meg, never seen anything like it, it’s vast, whose garden is that? which looks like a lake in it, look at the scenery behind it, how incredible is that,..I loved listening to the congregation singing
plus the choir ,also the organ player...thank you for sharing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
What a beautiful part of the country you live in,Meg, never seen anything like it, it’s vast, whose garden is that? which looks like a lake in it, look at the scenery behind it, how incredible is that,..I loved listening to the congregation singing
plus the choir ,also the organ player...thank you for sharing.
I think it must be Toms Garden in the video Pauline
I live at the foot of the hills and have that view , it is a beautiful placed I am lucky to live here although being isolated has its drawbacks..
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 12:47 PM

It doesn’t look like it is going anywhere soon either here,Meg,

Probably worse for you, because you live out in the country, nice to see you thinking of the birds, I have put some fat balls out,..I must keep an eye on Jack, because he may eat what drops to the ground and I don’t want “ Mups” after me,or I’ll be in trouble.

Oi, I heard that . .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-01-2021, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think it must be Toms Garden in the video Pauline
I live at the foot of the hills and have that view , it is a beautiful placed I am lucky to live here although being isolated has its drawbacks..
Wow!!..some garden, you sure are blessed to live there, I understand the drawbacks,...I lived in a village as a youngster, miles from the nearest town, luckily I had a few friends also that lived in the village, it certainly does have its drawbacks, but come spring,summer,there is no better place to be,imo, even the Caribbean doesn’t come close to the rural countryside ,all in my opinion of course,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-01-2021, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oi, I heard that . .
Oh Mups,where would I be without you, taking Jack pronto to vets tomorrow.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 02:17 PM

Oh Mups,where would I be without you, taking Jack pronto to vets tomorrow.

Don't forget his wee sample for testing.
Good luck.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Bit of a dusting here, milder weather on the way during the up coming week.
None here, but it did snow on our part of Dartmoor.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-01-2021, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
None here, but it did snow on our part of Dartmoor.
It’s slowly melting here,Tiff.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top