Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:56 PM

You tube animations for relaxation

There are some great animated scenes on Youtube. Some mornings if I'm up early, I play one of the log fire videos or coffee shop videos. If you have never seen these before, give them a try, even better if you have a smart TV or can 'cast' to your TV.. They are warming and so relaxing. They all have sound and some have music.

Some run for six hours or more, so you could probably fall asleep to these although I have never tried it (yet)

There are lots out there but here are a few examples

I love the sound of the rain on the window. There's a storm outside.

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 10:58 PM

Re: You tube animations for relaxation

I listen to these a lot too. I also enjoy the asmr ones....they give you tingles and are very relaxing to fall asleep to.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I listen to these a lot too. I also enjoy the asmr ones....they give you tingles and are very relaxing to fall asleep to.

I have seen those too. I do love the sound of a good thunderstorm. I normally have ear plugs in at night (scrunched up tissue) but if ever there is a storm, they come out, I want to hear it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:02 PM

Have you listened to the whispering ones?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-02-2021, 11:03 PM

Have you listened to the whispering ones?
pardon?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

14-02-2021, 11:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/user/GentleWhispering
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:09 PM

I watch cartoons on Youtube, some animations are amazing & the stories are good too.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

14-02-2021, 11:15 PM

I enjoy the odd cartoon - mostly older ones, like snoopy or Rhubarb & custard. I love watching short movies....Omeleto is a good sort movie site.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Omeleto/videos
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-02-2021, 11:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/user/GentleWhispering
They look good. I would need some earphones though. When I get my new laptop I might give those a try if I am struggling to sleep. I'm sure my current laptop would catch light (it overheats).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-02-2021, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I watch cartoons on Youtube, some animations are amazing & the stories are good too.
There is a lot to see on You tube although I must admit the ads are too frequent sometimes.

I can just imagine finally going off to sleep with a relaxing video, when suddenly Barry Scott starts shouting his head off about Cillit Bang.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top