Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:19 PM

Re: You tube animations for relaxation

Oh god I know, its awful! Do you have an ad blocker though? Its a free app that you can download and it stops all the ads.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh god I know, its awful! Do you have an ad blocker though? Its a free app that you can download and it stops all the ads.
I do on my laptop but it doesn't always work on my TV.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2021, 11:24 PM

Ahh, yes, I haven't figured that one out either. Hmm.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 12:45 AM

I enjoy Youtube immensely though I can't say I watch these ASMR videos. I quite enjoy watching the narrow boats on the English canal system there are many but particular favourites are "Cruising the Cut" though he seems to be giving it up, Holly the Cafe Boat and the Silver Fox

Ozy Man reviews are good for a laugh

I could go one but it just becomes a list.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 08:47 AM

Aw thanks for posting these. I never knew they were there.

They're lovely.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

15-02-2021, 08:48 AM

Hi Carol Yes they are very soothing, even just to have on in the background while you do something else
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 08:55 AM

I love the fire one. I think it could hypnotise me to sleep.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 09:40 AM

I have started watching you tube tv progs at night, on the iPad, if I don’t fancy reading. For now, it’s The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency, and get so fed up with the ads.

I could watch on my new smart tv, but can have the iPad close and have the volume down, while Holly sleeps nearby.

I do know of these relaxing videos, and often browse around looking for something suitable.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I enjoy the odd cartoon - mostly older ones, like snoopy or Rhubarb & custard. I love watching short movies....Omeleto is a good sort movie site.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Omeleto/videos
Pixar are the best.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There is a lot to see on You tube although I must admit the ads are too frequent sometimes.

I can just imagine finally going off to sleep with a relaxing video, when suddenly Barry Scott starts shouting his head off about Cillit Bang.
Don't get many ads as I have an ad blocker.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top