Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2021, 03:01 PM

Re: Ear cropping

I don't know if people actually realise its not normal.....look at the tail docking that went on for years....everyone thought that's what the dog was supposed to be like.

I believe that all potential dog buyers should be made to complete a questionnaire relating to the breed/s of dog they are getting. Even the mixed ones.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2021, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I don't know if people actually realise its not normal.....look at the tail docking that went on for years....everyone thought that's what the dog was supposed to be like.
For years I thought that's what corgis were meant to look like, until I saw one with a tail. The sad thing is, I thought it looked odd, so conditioned was I by this brutal and totally unnecessary practice
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2021, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
For years I thought that's what corgis were meant to look like, until I saw one with a tail. The sad thing is, I thought it looked odd, so conditioned was I by this brutal and totally unnecessary practice
I know....I was the same when I saw an Old English Sheepdog with a tail for the first time. I was amazed!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Like I said, if people had the sense to refuse to buy these pups, the practice would stop when they couldn't get rid of them.
So in that way, the buyers are as bad as the breeders.
Probably more so since they pay.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 10:12 AM

Breeders who do this should have their ears cropped.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top