Join for free
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 10:05 PM

Does Anyone Listen To The ‘PopMaster’ Music Quiz On Radio 2 Each Day?

Someone told me about the PopMaster music quiz on Radio 2 each weekday at 10.30am.
I scoffed and said, no l didn’t as l couldn’t become a slave to a radio quiz every day!

Anyway, l listened to it on a few days when l remembered and l did know some of the answers to the music questions from my era!

Having said, l wouldn’t become a slave to it but the saddo l am, has been drawn in by this music quiz.

If l don’t hear it live, l catch up on the PopMaster podcasts. I have even recorded it if l have to go out!

I am amazed and impressed by the music knowledge of some of the contestants. Many questions are about obscure bands and music tracks l have never heard of!!

Do you listen to PopMaster music quiz on Radio 2?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2021, 10:41 PM

Re: Does Anyone Listen To The ‘PopMaster’ Music Quiz On Radio 2 Each Day?

No - I'm more of a Radio 4 person, or Alexa....but I'll keep an ear out. Sounds interesting!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2021, 12:25 AM

Re: Does Anyone Listen To The ‘PopMaster’ Music Quiz On Radio 2 Each Day?

Yes, I listen every weekday morning from 10.30 a.m. to the quiz. I am addicted & if anyone interrupts me by ringing the phone or the door bell they go unanswered.
Most I've scored is 21 least is 0. I average about 9 to 12 on each contestants go.
I am far better at questions from the 60's/70's & much better at the 50's, but they rarely have the latter.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top