Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 07:54 PM

Piers Morgan leaves GMB

not sure if he was pushed or walked.

Personally I'm gutted because he spoke his mind . I didnt akways agree with him but I did like how he was brave enough to speak up . Yet another voice shut down.

I know some will be glad he's gone because he could get on your nerves with how vocal he was but I have to say gmb won't be the same without him

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...-arts-56334082
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 07:57 PM

Re: Piers Morgan leaves GMB

He walked after thousands of complaints and a bit of a to do with the weather man of colour. He doesn't believe Markle was suicidal, just his opinion.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:13 PM

Gosh, what's the world come to when you can't even express your opinion??
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
You can Pixie............if its the opinion the woke want to hear
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:19 PM

Its a travesty, LQ.....I can't say I was ever a fan of Piers Morgan, but like LD says, he spoke his mind and I respect that.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:21 PM

We will have the Thought Police next!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:21 PM

Hi

41,000 complaints about what he said.

All Meghan has to do is show she sought help and ITV are in for millions in damages.

ITV are just mitigating their losses.

He is a professional and could have made his opinions known without calling her a liar.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:32 PM

We can all express our opinions, but when we are doing it on national TV, we are expected to do it with a higher level of judgement. You never see me being controversial on the telly.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

09-03-2021, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
We can all express our opinions, but when we are doing it on national TV, we are expected to do it with a higher level of judgement. You never see me being controversial on the telly.
even on telly you shouldn't have to feel like you are treading on eggshells because you have a different opinion than the one they want you to have. Freedom of speech is lost more and more as time goes by. As Baz said, thought police springs to mind, our thoughts are our own and what makes us all individuals. Agree or disagree shouldn't we be able to speak our mind?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2021, 08:48 PM

Piers Morgan left Good Morning Britain.

GOOD!

Ofcom launched an investigation into comments made by Good Morning Britain host Morgan flowing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Oprah interview.

Morgan insensitive comments during the show about Meghan’s claims to have had issues with her mental health.

The result a wave criticism, with OFCOM getting more than 41,000 complaints since Monday morning’s instalment of the ITV show.

ITV has confirmed Morgan has "made the decision to quit the show".

I'm delighted.

Now I'd like to see Naga Munchetty kicked out from BBC and for me this would be a GOOD day.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top