Join for free
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2021, 08:36 AM

Mick fleetwood dances

I used to have a music tape where Mick Fleetwood plays the drums and THEN moves center stage and dances. And, oh boy what a dance.
Does anyone happen to know where I can locate that Fleetwood dance? Which song, which album is it on ?
\thanks
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2021, 09:28 AM

Re: Mick fleetwood dances

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I used to have a music tape where Mick Fleetwood plays the drums and THEN moves center stage and dances. And, oh boy what a dance.
Does anyone happen to know where I can locate that Fleetwood dance? Which song, which album is it on?
thanks
Might be this one? If not you could call it 'interesting and unusual' to watch and listen to!

bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2021, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Might be this one? If not you could call it 'interesting and unusual' to watch and listen to!

BINGO ! That's it. Thank you, Baz. Thank you. Thank you.

Mick Fleetwood always looks like he is having the time of his life while playing. I especially like this because it is one of those rare times when Mick takes center stage.

Unfortunately it is not on MP3 music videos.
Baz46
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2021, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
BINGO ! That's it. Thank you, Baz. Thank you. Thank you.

Mick Fleetwood always looks like he is having the time of his life while playing. I especially like this because it is one of those rare times when Mick takes center stage.
You are welcome.

That was definitely a 'lucky find' as I don't know very much about Fleetwood Mac,
although I know a little more now!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2021, 10:14 AM

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! Never seen it before, but I love it! Its so tribal and weird and wild! I'm going to to have to watch it again. Thank you for remembering it, Bakerman, and thank you Baz, for finding it!
Baz46

11-03-2021, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! Never seen it before, but I love it! Its so tribal and weird and wild! I'm going to to have to watch it again. Thank you for remembering it, Bakerman, and thank you Baz, for finding it!
There's a lot more here from YouTube, the ads are a little annoying at times, you can always click on 'Skip ad' though:

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top