Join for free
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 07:30 PM

Re: Astra zeneca and EU ??

Nothing whatever to do with the EU trying to foster mistrust for the British/Swiss product in the UK and the countries of the EU because of their absolutely abysmal response to the pandemic of course.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Then I would have to question what you are reading because it isn't difficult to understand.

'“Around 17 million people in the EU and UK have now received our vaccine, and the number of cases of blood clots reported in this group is lower than the hundreds of cases that would be expected among the general population,” said Ann Taylor, AstraZeneca’s chief medical officer.'
https://nypost.com/2021/03/15/astraz...ood-clot-risk/

When the WHO agrees and not being vaccinated puts you at a very real risk of death from Covid-19, refusal seems counter-productive because statistically you are far more likely to die of Covid-19.
Oh, Zaphod....I'm getting vaccinated alright. I can't wait....but I would rather have the pfizer. Its more effective after the first dose too.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Good post Zaphod. We need to keep a perspective.
But what's going on in the EU then??
There is obviously some difference or they wouldn't be suspending
it ,would they??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Nothing whatever to do with the EU trying to foster mistrust for the British/Swiss product in the UK and the countries of the EU because of their absolutely abysmal response to the pandemic of course.
I assume that is tongue in cheek Juddy ??

Donkeyman! 👍🤗🤗👍
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

15-03-2021, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I get my second Astra Zeneca vaccine in 12 days time. No qualms none whatsoever. If the EU block it's use all the more supplies for UK citizens.
Exactly Scot!!

Donkeyman! 😃😃
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I get my second Astra Zeneca vaccine in 12 days time. No qualms none whatsoever. If the EU block it's use all the more supplies for UK citizens.
Exactly Scot any excuse by the EU to nit pick and it will cost lives from C19
I am eagerly awaiting my second dose of AZ vaccine with no worries at all.

A few years ago my son a fit young man in his 30's had a DVT and pulmonary embolism that could have killed him.
It is thought to have been caused by siting too long at work then taking a holiday flight.

Every year some people get thrombosis so a proportion of those millions of people being vaccinated will get thrombosis regardless of any vaccination.
According to the statistician on the radio at lunch time, fewer people who have been vaccinate have had thrombosis that would be expected in the normal population.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I assume that is tongue in cheek Juddy ??

Donkeyman! 👍🤗🤗👍
Certainly not.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 10:26 PM

The long term effects of the vaccines are not yet known. How could they be? It hasn't been administered for all that long.
The blood clotting might just be the start. For a bloke who has had two heart attacks, probably caused by blood clotting in an artery, the last thing I need is something that induces blood clotting......

The media, the WHO and the government want everyone to have the vaccine, there is no way they would allow anyone to cast doubt on it. I'm not saying that the vaccines haven't got covid on the run, but at what cost?

Further vaccines for new strains of covid will be required next year, perhaps even in the autumn. Have the accumulative effects been considered? There must be a very good reason why several countries have suspended the use of the AZ vaccine, the evidence continues to grow.......
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
We have both had the AZ jab, with no side effects whatever. There was a brief medical history check before it was administered but, of course, it was done at our own GP surgery and they have all our medical records to hand.
Same here, AZ & our own surgeries know our medical history.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2021, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
What's going on?
Millions of AZ vaccine now laying in wharehouses while people
go unvaccinated?
Are politics intruding in medical matters. ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
You can bet your last penny they are looking after themselves and having a jab whatever it is or whoever manufactures it.

Career politicians clueless.

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top