Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 09:00 AM

Re: Humanoid robots

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I find the idea of humanoids really fascinating, although I can foresee the problems it will cause in the future.
I'm the total opposite, the very idea of those things wigs me out. Also I've not forgotten the films about them taking over, something I believe they would be quite capable of doing. Maybe not now but as time goes on yes.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2021, 01:12 PM

Re: Humanoid robots

Originally Posted by summer ->
Blimey its scary enough with Alexa...I have to take medication every night at 9pm so I asked her to remind me....she does but she won't shut up till I say thankyou then she tells me its her pleasure...well mannered and useful but a bit scary too
I bought my Dad a Google assistant for his birthday last year and he loves it, he talks to Google all the time and he likes the fact she answers him back, in fact he said it helps with his loneliness but he also gets quite spooked with some things she says, he's like, how does she know that?

You've given me an idea. I think I'll tell my assistant to remind me about my tablets at 10pm every night as I'm a beggar for forgetting. xx

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top