Join for free
Page 9 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 11:34 AM

Re: Line of Duty.

Have I missed an episode? When did Arnott become a druggie??
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
He’s probably taking quite big amounts of “opiates “ for pain. two or three. times we’ve seen his med cupboard at home and drawer at work .
Steph reported it because she’s worried about him .
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
If it was gained illegally which in all likely hood it was, if he took it she couldn't report it.
Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
I thought Hastings had given Steph the money.He was seen with a brown envelope when he went to the cemetery where Steph was visiting her husband's grave.
Ted gave it to her. It come from the £100k Ted was given by a bent ex-copper in series 4 (I think) because Ted's investments went wrong due to some shenanigans or other. It was bad news though, Ted claimed to have received only £50k when he was under threat as being "H" and he handed £50k over. He gave Steph the other £50k.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
After recovering from being thrown over the stair well by balaclava man and severely damaging his back. My question is where is he getting all those prescription drugs from? If he's afraid of a routine drugs test, they can't be legally obtained by prescription, can they?

Now we have Kelly's character using a laptop to communicate with the OCG at the end of the episode:
YOU: "All under control now."
I just knew she was as bent as a 9 bob note.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2021, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
He’s probably taking quite big amounts of “opiates “ for pain. two or three. times we’ve seen his med cupboard at home and drawer at work .
Steph reported it because she’s worried about him .
Ah - to do with his being attacked a few series ago then - I thought they had dragged him out of the wheelchair a bit too fast to be realistic.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:25 AM

I have been watching the previous, 'Line of Duty' series on our i-player. I have really enjoyed them.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:07 PM

I've recorded all this seasons episodes so far, and now I'm having a hell of a job not watching them.....Thanks to my Thread.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
I have been watching the previous, 'Line of Duty' series on our i-player. I have really enjoyed them.
I have 1-4 on DVD, having never watched it before. Shame on me.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 01:25 AM

rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 09:33 AM

What an episode!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
What an episode!
Deffo. WTF happened? A giant shoot out involving armed police on both sides including a sniper who Steve shot with a 9mm pistol at quite a distance (very lucky if you ask me), bent copper brought from jail and offered immunity and change of identity, etc but refused only to go back to jail and certain death. No answers to DCI Jo Davidson's cryptic messages to "H" on her laptop either. How exciting, can't wait until next Sunday.

Page 9 of 13 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top