Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 08:33 PM

Manifest - American drama

This was shown on our UK satellite TV a few weeks ago. More accurately, just the pilot show.

Passengers on a flight from Montego Bay to NY are given the option to wait for another as the original one is overbooked. So a family are split. When the later one departs, it ends up in turbulence and mysteriously almost 6 years have passed when they eventually land (with an incredulous ATC wondering who they are and having to divert them). Strange things then happen.

I enjoyed it and thought it looked promising. Unfortunately we have no idea if and when any future episodes will be shown.

I see on Google they extended it to several series, so did anyone in the US watch it? Was it any good as it went on?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 09:00 PM

Re: Manifest - American drama

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

I enjoyed it and thought it looked promising. Unfortunately we have no idea if and when any future episodes will be shown.
They have made more episodes, but they have mysteriously disappeared. They will probably be broadcast in 6 years time.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 09:30 PM

Blimey, hope not! I’ll have forgotten the pilot by then.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 09:32 PM

I’ll have forgotten the pilot by then.
Not to mention all the passengers.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 10:07 PM

I watched Manifest on Daughter's TV she has Sky. Can't remember if we got to season 2, don't think they've televised season 3 yet in the UK.

We were pretty hooked on it.

Googled & found this....

Manifest season three will premiere on Thursday, April 1 on NBC in the US.

As for those of us in the UK, season two arrived after the finale had wrapped up in the States, so we'd expect it to land on Sky One in July at the earliest. But the wait could be longer than that.
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...sodes-trailer/

We had watched season 2 after all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

21-03-2021, 10:59 PM

Did you get to watch season 1, following the pilot, Tiff?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 11:45 PM

I just did a quick check. I am not sure whether or not you can get to this link, but it looks to me like Season 2 episodes can be found here on NBC:

https://www.nbc.com/manifest
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

21-03-2021, 11:53 PM

Season 1 season 1 season 1!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 11:53 PM

Did you get to watch season 1, following the pilot, Tiff?
Yes we watched all seasons 1 & 2 & episodes available on Sky one.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

22-03-2021, 07:55 AM

Thanks Tiffany, maybe Sky will show them again, after airing the pilot. I can get them on Prime Video, but at a small cost.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top