Join for free
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 09:01 AM

The Beginners Guide to Line of Duty.

A wee video for those who want to watch L.O.D. but have missed the early series. Hope this helps you understand what's what.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09...xtor=CS8-1000-[Discovery_Cards]-[Multi_Site]-[SL02]-[PS_IPLAYER~N~~P_ABeginnersGuidetoLineofDuty]
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 10:26 AM

Re: The Beginners Guide to Line of Duty.

Hahaha! I loved that intro to LoD, Roxy - hilarious! I only wished I watched it before I started watching the new series. I wasn't really into it last night, to be honest....I'll need to do it again, and watch it properly next week! Thanks for sharing this though!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 05:07 PM

Excellent synopsis. Well found Roxy.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 01:56 AM

Clip won't play. But have it here. Great show. Adrian Dunbar is excellent - always is. We find the main guy a little bit irritating sometimes but he doesn't spoil the show. And we just lluuuurve Vicky McClure. Her character is strong and gutsy. And Vicky herself is absolutely delightful.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Hahaha! I loved that intro to LoD, Roxy - hilarious! I only wished I watched it before I started watching the new series. I wasn't really into it last night, to be honest....I'll need to do it again, and watch it properly next week! Thanks for sharing this though!
Series 1-4 were excellent. Series five was boring and I fear this latest outing might go the same way but we shall see.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:50 AM

I really do have to concentrate watching LOD
if my mind strays for a moment I.e. thinking of chocolate or a cuppa I have to rewind . I cant always keep up but I will try again later

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top