Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 05:56 PM

Tips for coping with lockdown hair.

I find a simple headband like this controls my hair when I don't know what to do with it..

From this -

- To this.

How do you keep you hair tidy in lockdown?

Photo would be nice but not obligatory.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 05:58 PM

Re: Tips for coping with lockdown hair.

For us men, it's just a decent set of clippers. I have already saved double the amount I spent on them and I'm getting the hang of them now.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 05:59 PM

I took hair clippers to mine a wee while ago......then dyed it. I like your hair back that way, Carol, it really suits you!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I took hair clippers to mine a wee while ago......then dyed it. I like your hair back that way, Carol, it really suits you!

Thanks Pixie.

Oh my but you're brave. I cut my fringe but that's all. I'm thinking about a colour but not got round to it yet...

(Don't suppose there's any chance of a photo?)
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

30-03-2021, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
For us men, it's just a decent set of clippers. I have already saved double the amount I spent on them and I'm getting the hang of them now.
Yes, it wouldn't do for men to grow their hair too long - especially if they're bald on top!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Thanks Pixie.

Oh my but you're brave. I cut my fringe but that's all. I'm thinking about a colour but not got round to it yet...

(Don't suppose there's any chance of a photo?)
Pffft! No photo....it wasn't one of my better ideas, lets put it that way... Its gone all fluffy like a dandelion!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Yes, it wouldn't do for men to grow their hair too long - especially if they're bald on top!
No sign if that so far.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

30-03-2021, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
No sign if that so far.
Combover, thats why....!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 08:03 PM

Well Carol, you saw my attempts to cut my own hair recently. It has lasted, sort of, but I keep having to trim the fringe.

I am on my hairdresser’s waiting list but have no idea when she plans on fitting me in. So might need to attack the fringe very soon.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2021, 08:18 PM

I got an appointment for 20th April. It's now been 4 months since I went, grey is half way down the hairs & hair is totally out of control. When the wind blows it I look bald. I hate it, it isn't long enough for a pony tail & too layered to put a band on it. I would if I could.
I have been trimming the fringe very unevenly.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top