Join for free
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 08:23 PM

A murder in a sauna

Click image for larger version

Name:	C60E14C0-B3D5-4055-A8D8-64CE77CA140C.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	15215

4 friends regularly visited the sauna together. They always brought something with them. Jack, a musician, took an iPod with him to listen to music. Steve, a banker, took a thermos to drink out of. Patrick and Michael were lawyers and took documents to read.

One day, Patrick was found dead. He was killed by a sharp object. Policemen came immediately and conducted an investigation. They found nothing.

How could this murder have happened?

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 09:47 PM

Re: A murder in a sauna

Patrick had busted Michael doing an inside trading deal with Steve. He told them he was on to them and they whacked him. Jack wasn't involved. He couldn't hear a thing. The rest is just smoke and mirrors. Nah..just kidding. No idea Minx.
purplerainbow
New Member!
UK
purplerainbow is male 

03-04-2021, 10:10 PM

Steve had an icicle in his thermos and used that to kill. Then it melted?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by purplerainbow ->
Steve had an icicle in his thermos and used that to kill. Then it melted?
Three correct answers in a row! You must be a detective
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

04-04-2021, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Patrick had busted Michael doing an inside trading deal with Steve. He told them he was on to them and they whacked him. Jack wasn't involved. He couldn't hear a thing. The rest is just smoke and mirrors. Nah..just kidding. No idea Minx.
So sweet Keezoy. Thanks for playing along but it seems we have a super sleuth in our midst who’s got all the answers correct for all the Quizzes. Isn’t that simply marvellous
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
So sweet Keezoy. Thanks for playing along but it seems we have a super sleuth in our midst who’s got all the answers correct for all the Quizzes. Isn’t that simply marvellous
You are totally welcome. I love these. I have a beauty. Can I pitch it to people here on your thread?
purplerainbow
New Member!
UK
purplerainbow is male 

04-04-2021, 10:12 AM

Thanks Minx. I learnt a lot when I was in prison

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top