Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 08:59 PM

Pure Cremation.

Hi

Anyone else signed up for this?

Simple , efficient and cheap.

If the kids want more, they can pay for it.

I would rather they spent it on a holiday.

I came into this world as a nobody and will leave it as such.

My impact on this world has been zero in reality.

I have saved a few, been seriously injured in doing so, but have not changed anything.

Not changed anything, but happy with what I did.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 09:15 PM

Re: Pure Cremation.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Anyone else signed up for this?

Simple , efficient and cheap.

If the kids want more, they can pay for it.

I would rather they spent it on a holiday.

I came into this world as a nobody and will leave it as such.

My impact on this world has been zero in reality.

I have saved a few, been seriously injured in doing so, but have not changed anything.

Not changed anything, but happy with what I did.
On the contrary swims, if you’ve saved a few then you have made an impact, and I would think you have changed their lives
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 09:33 PM

Agree with swimmy. It would irritate me if getting rid of my useless carcass cost anything more than the minimum. No coffin, no flowers, no hearse please. Just shove me into a fire or a hole in the ground somewhere.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Agree with swimmy. It would irritate me if getting rid of my useless carcass cost anything more than the minimum. No coffin, no flowers, no hearse please. Just shove me into a fire or a hole in the ground somewhere.
My sentiments, exactly.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 09:46 PM

Mine too. Minus the fire.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 11:17 PM

By all means, if those who wish to "celebrate" my life wish to do so, then fair enough. Devote a church service to me as a break from the usual mundanity if that helps with personal closure. But please don't have my rotting body nor ashes there at great expense as a focal point of reference.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-04-2021, 11:25 PM

Had a jocular chat with my daughter a few months ago in which I expressed an interest in being put on a skiff and sent down the Manchester Ship Canal with people firing flaming arrows at me. Think King Arthur or Nordic burials.

Concluded that it would be particularly nice if I was actually dead before the ceremony
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 08:12 AM

I am happy to say that I agree with the previous posts. What happens to me after I die is of no interest to me now. By then there won't be a 'me'.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Mine too. Minus the fire.
That belongs on a separate thread "Pure Decomposition".
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 08:21 AM

have to agree to what has been said, in fact it has recently come up in conversation with my wife, we are looking at ways to keep it simple

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top