Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 12:54 AM

Next door is kicking off.

Hi

A huge row.

First time in decades I have not lived in a detached house, so a new experience for me.

They are screaming at each other, the kids are crying and I know everything about their sex life.

I wish I didn't.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 01:09 AM

Re: Next door is kicking off.

Swimmy...deep breaths, headspace and relax.

If you're going to peg out, you don't want it to be down to those fookers!!!!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 01:38 AM

Sorry you are inside their bubble, so to speak. Yikes. I am sure it is difficult to get rest.

That said, couples disagree, kids cry, and the kids come about as the result of - well, you know . It's life.

It's a shame the they are arguing in front of their children, but when tempers flair, that can sadly happen too. I just hope they also make up in front of the kids.

The best you can do is drown it out wish some good Rachmaninoff or Led Zeppelin in the form of "Kashmir".

You have heard and seen worse, Swimfeeders. Just count your blessings that you aren't part of it this time .
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 01:53 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
some good Rachmaninoff
Other than the concertos, care to name some? Am comparing notes

Edit - many years ago I owned an LP recording of Ian Hobson playing Rach's transcriptions/preludes. Hobson won the Leeds piano competition in the 1970's but soon retired afterwards to lecture in the USA somewhere.

Lost my copy and have been looking for a replacement on and off for quite a while.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Sorry you are inside their bubble, so to speak. Yikes. I am sure it is difficult to get rest.

That said, couples disagree, kids cry, and the kids come about as the result of - well, you know . It's life.

It's a shame the they are arguing in front of their children, but when tempers flair, that can sadly happen too. I just hope they also make up in front of the kids.

The best you can do is drown it out wish some good Rachmaninoff or Led Zeppelin in the form of "Kashmir".

You have heard and seen worse, Swimfeeders. Just count your blessings that you aren't part of it this time .
Hi

I have heard and seen worse as you say Surfer.

I was however getting paid for doing so.

Now retired, I object to it.

I do not want kids being exposed to it.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 08:56 AM

How awful .
With luck it’s quieten down now .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

05-04-2021, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
How awful .
With luck it’s quieten down now .
Hi

Sixty two days and counting before I flatten him.

I need to come off the blood thinners before he is dealt with.

I have very simple views, men do not hit women, they do not terrorise kids either.

I am very simple in that respect, it is just wrong.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 09:31 AM

I would say keep your nose out, it's nothing to do with you.
You have no idea what they are rowing about or whether he has hit someone.

I also think you should be careful about publicly threatening people. You were threatening to get someone by the throat or gouge their eyes out yesterday too.
You told us the police have already warned you off because you hit this neighbour last year, so next time it would probably be YOU that got carted off, not him.
So what would that achieve ey? He'd be laughing his socks off.

Forget it Swimmy. You have said so many times how ill you are, and he is half your age, so time to get real and keep your nose out of family disputes.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 09:38 AM

Contact the police about it Swimmy. Let them deal with this family. Lockdown has a lot to answer for in regard to family relationships, and the police/social work are best placed to deal with it, not a very ill older neighbour who is pi**sed off.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 10:16 AM

You don’t or shouldn’t take the law into your own hands.

I would have thought you would have known that, the first port of call are the police, I’ve had to do that on a number of occasions, with a couple, her husband was an alcoholic, used to beat her up....they then go out and calm the situation...plus you are helping the victim hopefully from further harm.

Saying you are going to sort him out is rather childish imo.

Before I flatten him....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top