Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 09:28 PM

Re: Next door is kicking off.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
If something affects you personally then go for it. I come from the East end of London where that used to be the norm but one thing we never did was get involved in other people's domestics. Of course, the woman in question who is allegedly getting hit, could leave the situation but you can bet that if Swim did get involved, (apart from getting flattened himself), the woman would more than likely side with her other half.
That actually happened to me, I was there sticking up for her then she turned on me and fell out with me, what the hell. Lesson learned I tell thee
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Lion Queen;2067887]
Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
In our Cul-de-Sac we have all grown up together, had kids and they have all gone to make a life for themselves. So it consists of 8 bungalows where the average age is about 70....We are all in bed for ten, and the only noise is the clicking of walking sticks early in the mornings when we all go out for a walk. Sundays and Easter Mondays can be a bit raucous though with the church bells and all the incessant hymn singing.....[/QUOTE]

I'd give anything to hear those church bells, its a delightful sound to my ears foxy
I moan Lion Queen, but it's quite reassuring and comforting to know that all is well in my little corner of Yorkshire...

Originally Posted by paula ->
Yes Foxy....I think I'd like to live where you live...
It's a nice place to hang out and just do nothing all day paula....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 10:03 PM

I came from a War Zone, just lucky ended up well rounded, but not as rounded as Tubby.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I came from a War Zone, just lucky ended up well rounded, but not as rounded as Tubby.
You didn't live next door to the Turpin's did you Spitty?? 🤗🤗

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 10:55 PM

First step is to record the noise and date and time , this can be used in court at a later date, Next inform environmental health , they should enforce a noise abatement order, I say should because they need proof and your recording is good enough to bring a prosecution i would have thought.

Taking personal action and you will land up in couirt instead
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 11:06 PM

swimmy, Let’s hope you have a quieter, less eventful night than last night!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top