Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 05:30 AM

Good Morning Monday.

Hi

Still dark, but no frost.

Bins to load up today, collection tomorrow.

I have loads to do, but have to take things easy.

Have a great day all but stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 05:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday.

Good morning everyone, windy here overnight and forecast for the temperature to drop in a couple of hours, somehow I don't think this will be a classic spring...

Just the Tesco shop first thing but no plans after that as yet, but I doubt it will include time in the garden whatever it is that I find to do..

Have a good day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 06:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

I think Tony & I will have a drive somewhere today to look at the view.
Pity the pubs are still closed. It would have been nice to call for a drink on the way back.

Have a good Easter Monday everybody.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 07:14 AM

Good morning everyone,

Howling gale here at the moment - am glad I do not have to go out in it!

Going to have quiet day - moving things about yesterday - twanged a couple of intercostals (posh medical term) - so taking it easy today. Hopefully the Man from Amazon is delivering a box of Greta Garbo DVDs - including Anna Karenina and Mata Hari - definite cure for all ills!

Have a fun day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 07:26 AM

You won't be alone then
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by psmith ->
you won't be alone then
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 08:17 AM

good morning, snowflakes and sunshine here, well it is the UK innit
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 09:39 AM

Good morning everyone cold and windy after yesterdays sunshine .

I was able to see all my 5 grandchildren at once yesterday for the first time since before Christmas , it was so difficult resisting the temptation to touch them, something I haven't done for over a year
We went a walk with the dogs including their new puppy Nova who is a delight. I had to smile at my oldest granddaughter aged 11 who carried a bag on her shoulder containing emergency supplies of plasters ,tissues and water for her younger siblings. Such a kind thoughtful little girl.

Back to normal today and keeping busy with lots of washing and ironing and a bit of sewing
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 09:43 AM

Good morning everyone! The sun is shining this morning which is quite lovely - albeit chilly as anything. Pottering around as usual today with Mr P, who is off work today for a change! Have a lovely day everybody
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2021, 09:46 AM

Good morning all.

Freezing cold here and been trying to snow for the last couple of hours.
Don't think I'll be doing much gardening today!

Plenty of indoor jobs to catch up on, so I'm staying in the warm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top