Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:27 PM

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I think I would have laughed after the initial shock though Rox, would you?!
Hi

I can imagine you coping with that.

The police, Did he expose his genitals to you?

No?

What do do mean?

It was like a penis only smaller.

You are a very sorted lady, take everything in your stride.

I would hate to be a man who exposed himself to you you, Twink, Artangel, Morticia or Silver Tabby.

He would be damaged for life.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I can imagine you coping with that.

The police, Did he expose his genitals to you?

No?

What do do mean?

It was like a penis only smaller.

You are a very sorted lady, take everything in your stride.

I would hate to be a man who exposed himself to you you, Twink, Artangel, Morticia or Silver Tabby.

He would be damaged for life.
:lol🤣🤣🤣
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:34 PM

Anyone who goes naked, in the UK, must be bonkers.

All your bits would have frozen up, this week!

I had to go in the bath with my overcoat on!

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:37 PM

There is a young couple round here who go everywhere in their bare feet. Says it keeps them connected to Earth. I do understand what they mean, but I wouldn't be doing it with the amount of broken glass, dog dirt etc on our streets. They'll be connected to hospital if they carry on like that!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:55 PM

Wouldn't bother me in the least. It used to be one of my party tricks before getting wed.

Hospital? WTF? Were just bits of meat to the medical staff. Don't like catheters though, especially three way things because they are uncomfortable going in AND coming out

Nude beaches? Don't mind - unless it's windy and sandy but certainly not embarrassed.

Schlepping down the street in the pelt - no. Only because I believe it's inappropriate, no other reason though.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 01:00 PM

Schlepping!
What a great word!!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 01:09 PM

I wonder why we wear clothes! Did we shed the hair from our bodies & need clothes for warmth, or did we want to cover the hairs so put on clothes to cover them & eventually lost them.

In warm countries most people wear as little as possible to get a tan... but the majority cover their genitals so why?

I mention this because all other creatures stay hot or cooler by shedding some of their hair or feathers, so those who live in colder countries probably should be very hairy!

Let me ask you all, "If you were covered in fur or feathers, would you all be so embarrassed to be seen without clothes?"
The majority of animals look lovely with their natural coverings!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

08-04-2021, 01:16 PM

That puts me in mind of the book The Naked Ape by the zoologist Desmond Morris Twink!
It's a fascinating read
Totally changed my perception of human nature

And you're right about animals and their natural coverings
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
That puts me in mind of the book The Naked Ape by the zoologist Desmond Morris Twink!
It's a fascinating read
Totally changed my perception of human nature
I never got round to reading it, but I have always wondered why we need clothes & beautiful animals don't! I am sure that it must have happened because some authority insisted that we should all cover our bodies, many moons ago!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I wonder why we wear clothes! Did we shed the hair from our bodies & need clothes for warmth, or did we want to cover the hairs so put on clothes to cover them & eventually lost them.

In warm countries most people wear as little as possible to get a tan... but the majority cover their genitals so why?

I mention this because all other creatures stay hot or cooler by shedding some of their hair or feathers, so those who live in colder countries probably should be very hairy!

Let me ask you all, "If you were covered in fur or feathers, would you all be so embarrassed to be seen without clothes?"
The majority of animals look lovely with their natural coverings!
Sunburn plays a major part just as cold and wet does in winter. Another factor for much of the year are things that bite or sting. Especially where sensitive bits are concerned.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top