Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:47 AM

Re: Would you go naked on Public View?

Not being a sex worker - no - I would not appear in public naked.

Undressing for medical procedures is a different matter.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Another question for you!

If everybody else was naked would you remove your clothes or stay covered?
Depend entirely on the weather. Nothing else.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Are you planning something Twink?
That is for me to know & you to find out Dongle!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Not being a sex worker - no - I would not appear in public naked.

Undressing for medical procedures is a different matter.
ST, I felt better when someone mentioned to me, that Doctors view us as a piece of meat!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 12:43 PM

I don’t believe for one minute that doctors view us as “ meat”.... when I undressed in front of them....that they weren’t viewing “ meat”.....they had full view of my assets.....especially my boobs and I could tell by their expression when they saw them, they didn’t know where to look....

In fact one cardiographer, I saw the “ shock” on his face when I took my bra off......they are human beings the same as anyone else......they can’t always look professional......behave professional.....yes.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
ST, I felt better when someone mentioned to me, that Doctors view us as a piece of meat!!
I agree - they do - their interest is purely diagnostic.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I don’t believe for one minute that doctors view us as “ meat”.... when I undressed in front of them....that they weren’t viewing “ meat”.....they had full view of my assets.....especially my boobs and I could tell by their expression when they saw them, they didn’t know where to look....

In fact one cardiographer, I saw the “ shock” on his face when I took my bra off......they are human beings the same as anyone else......they can’t always look professional......behave professional.....yes.
On holiday when going topless is almost de rigueur irrespective of age the sight of bare breasts means nothing other than to Septics and Canadians who are shocked, and for a few hours only on arrival English tourists, mostly lads.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 04:38 PM

I was quite relaxed when I had my cardiograph yesterday, the guy was I would say around my age.

We had a laugh while it was being done, I had to remove my top half....I don’t have any fat either, I think that helps....but he gave me a large long roll of hospital paper to cover up with, plus he left the room while i undressed...I was covered throughout the echo.....I wouldn’t have felt comfortable without that piece of paper....

If everyone else took their clothes off, would I do the same....definitely not!
You were in the local paper?
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 06:29 PM

Why have I got the image of the carry on camping scene with Barbara Windsor...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Why have I got the image of the carry on camping scene with Barbara Windsor...

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top