Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 05:48 PM

Re: How good is your Crystal Ball?

There are a few things I would be willing to predict but not in 2021. I think our next Prime Minister will be Black or Asian, I predict a cold war between Britain and Europe and there will be a war of some sort involving England.

As for 2021, I think it will just roll on much the same for now with more lockdowns and re-openings. Naga Munchetti might get the boot.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Ah! The famous 90 degree spin problem!
Ted I spent ages trying to turn the picture because it is the right way up in my pictures on phone. Then I uploaded another same pic , messed it up totally so left it in the end

No predictions from me this time
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by reg ->
Crystal Balls are an ideal form of contraception, you can see yourself cu....ok, never mind

If my crystal ball was good enough to let me make a public prediction I'd have won enough cash by other means by now.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 06:47 PM

I don’t want to predict anything. What will be, will be.
I live for today.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
My balls aren't made of crystal, sorry.
you've no use for a nutcracker then
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 09:18 PM

I thank the heavens I am not good with a crystal ball or I'd be the richest person you knew who stayed in bed with her head under the covers.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Huge things are happening, all the time, in our world.

Wars, bombings, weather, diseases, it's always been like that!

There are many who would argue that it "could have been avoided", "Should have been predicted".

So let's see how good you are at predicting?

Would anyone like to try their hand at making a prediction, of a major event, before the end of 2021?

Just a one liner, not a huge dissertation of why and how!

Example (fake) France will vote to leave the EU by the end of 2021.

Example (also fake) England will be the only part of our Union left by 1st Jan 2022.

If you are right, you'll be able, when it happens, to pull up your prediction, in this topic, and dance the dance, strut the strut!

My 2 predictions:-

1) The Queen will retire in 2021.

2) Scotland will vote to remain at their referendum, in 2022.

Let's be hearing you!

Note: Input welcome from anyone, anywhere in our wonderful world!
Maybe looking more likely?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 06:00 PM

I agree, Ted....I think she will seriously think about retiring her position now and handing over to Charles.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I agree, Ted....I think she will seriously think about retiring her position now and handing over to Charles.
The Queen has stated that she won't be retire and will carry on as Monarch until she dies. I think she will stick to that promise, even if she requires a lot of assistance to carry it out.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 07:01 PM

Well, maybe she will, RJG....but I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to change her mind.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top